Weekend class 1 jobs in Merseyside

Hello all

I am looking for weekend work, Friday night to Sunday night preferably and was wondering if anyone here knows any firms looking for drivers, class 1 or 2 to cover weekend jobs when weekday drivers have worked all their hours. I have looked at the agencies but they are inconsistent as well as having lean periods.
I could travel up to 40 miles away from my Merseyside base.

Any info greatly appreciated

I have e-mailed you

kenny75:
Hello all

I am looking for weekend work, Friday night to Sunday night preferably and was wondering if anyone here knows any firms looking for drivers, class 1 or 2 to cover weekend jobs when weekday drivers have worked all their hours. I have looked at the agencies but they are inconsistent as well as having lean periods.
I could travel up to 40 miles away from my Merseyside base.

Any info greatly appreciated

Stobart widnes, co-op St Helens and a few at daresbury pal! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Stobarts are advertising for casual drivers based at Hawleys Lane Warrington, two shifts i think, it doesn;t stipulate weekends but i reckon thats what they would be. Do it online.
It also brings to my attention something that i seen a lot of employers ask…must be up to date with DCPC. Mine needs doing when everyone elses needs doing so i guess i’m up to date, 2014 is it?

McBurnies could be worth a call, be prepared to be away from Friday night to Sunday night though!!

Ross.

Just had a text today from Top Gear, looking for drivers for Coldmove in Goldbourne if its any use to anyone.