weekend break

robthedog:
Ask conor he knows everything about everything. He will even tell you, you are in need of a dcpc module training on basic drivers hours, because hes so clever.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: So it aint just me then :neutral_face: …(See below :unamused: )

Just to come from a different perspective, why do a lot of drivers consider these as targets rather than what they are …minimum limits. Nowadays I try and spend as much weekend time at home as I can, not sitting at home with my work gear on holding a stopwatch…(Bring on the “maybe you are in the wrong job” cack by the cab addicts :laughing: )

robroy:
Just to come from a different perspective, why do a lot of drivers consider these as targets rather than what they are …minimum limits. Nowadays I try and spend as much weekend time at home as I can, not sitting at home with my work gear on holding a stopwatch…(Bring on the “maybe you are in the wrong job” cack by the cab addicts :laughing: )

Some jobs are set up to max out your hours. Some drivers like to maximise their wage at the en of the week if they are on hourly.

Some drivers get bored at home and want to be out on the road after a rest. Other want to just be out on a day shift and back for tea time.

the flying foden:
i just did a 4 week stint away
week 1 = 36
week 2 = 45
week 3 = 45
week 4 = 54 hours off
start again monday .

Were the 9 hours of payback completed before sunday midnight of week 4 ?

robthedog:
if you’ve had a full 45 hours you can then do 2 reductions and make the loss up at the end of the 3rd week.

V8 Passion:
I will just do it and see if I get a infringement next week.

ROFLMAO. You definitely need to do a DCPC tacho module.

ROG:

the flying foden:
week 1 = 36
week 2 = 45
week 3 = 45
week 4 = 54 hours off
start again monday .

by 2300hrs they will be :slight_smile:

Top man conor and his dcpc modules again what a w------ you are.

Conor:

robthedog:
if you’ve had a full 45 hours you can then do 2 reductions and make the loss up at the end of the 3rd week.

V8 Passion:
I will just do it and see if I get a infringement next week.

ROFLMAO. You definitely need to do a DCPC tacho module.

the flying foden:

ROG:

the flying foden:
week 1 = 36
week 2 = 45
week 3 = 45
week 4 = 54 hours off
start again monday .

by 2300hrs they will be :slight_smile:

So you started the weekly rest of 54 on Friday at 5pm if my maths is ok ■■

Whatever about whatever, you need to have a minimum of 45 hours rest every other weekly rest period.

Or just go for it!

Whatever about whatever, you need to have a minimum of 45 hours rest every other weekly rest period.

Or just go for it!