Website Time

The clocks went forward a couple of weeks ago and no one has bothered to correct the clock on this site.

Deathstar:
The clocks went forward a couple of weeks ago and no one has bothered to correct the clock on this site.

hi ho hi ho…i have no idea where this will go :laughing: :laughing:

you need to change it your self in the user control panel - board preferences and change to your time zone :grimacing: :grimacing: or if in uk the bs option is checked. :grimacing:

dam i beat him… yay.

Don’t worry about it it is still correct somewhere in the world

Deathstar:

… or someone hasn’t bothered to set up their board preferences. Now I wonder which one it is? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
or someone hasn’t bothered to set up their board preferences

The time is ok when logged in but was not ok otherwise for a while - it is now when I look at it as a guest.

ROG:

Coffeeholic:
or someone hasn’t bothered to set up their board preferences

The time is ok when logged in but was not ok otherwise for a while - it is now when I look at it as a guest.

Yes I know ROG but visit any board as a guest and the time may not be the same as your region. I visit several boards as a guest where the time can be anything from 5 to 8 hours behind or 1, 2 or 3 hours ahead of BST.

And besides all that, it’s board tradition for our clock to be wrong.