Website Page Titles?

I sometimes have several tabs open in my browser for different threads at Trucknet-UK and will nearly always have at least two tabs open for this site, also sometimes I bookmark threads I intend to look at later or threads that may be of particular interest.

The problem is that every page at Trucknet-UK has a page title that reads “The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable - View topic - Thread Subject Title”, so every browser tab shows The same words “The TruckNet® UK …”, if I bookmark a thread again every thread has this long title before the actual thread subject title which has to be edited in order for it to be easy to read and organise the bookmarks, every bookmark reads "The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable - View topic - thread subject title".

Hope I’ve explained that in a way that can be easily understood :confused:

Could someone please change the website page title coding to show the thread subject only or at least show it before the “The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable - View topic -” bit ?

Doing this should make the browser tabs show the thread subject rather than the stuff that currently comes before it so you wouldn’t have to remember which thread was on which tab, it would also make it easier to bookmark threads without having to edit every bookmark.

I assume the way that page titles show at the moment is the default setting for the forum software, but I’m reasonably sure it wouldn’t be difficult to change this to show the thread subject first.