We have to do somethings

to have job Offers and Job Wanted better organiced,and more on Display.
Its a Trucking Forum,and trucking has to be the Priority of it.
viewforum.php

Lovlyperson:
viewforum.php

Yes of course, whatever you say :unamused: :unamused:
Whatever the link in your wtf :confused: :confused: post was to, it isn’t working, phew.

dinosteveus1:

Lovlyperson:
viewforum.php

Whatever the link in your wtf :confused: :confused: post was to, it isn’t working, phew.

Nor does the link in his signature :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dinosteveus1:

Lovlyperson:
viewforum.php

Thought you had made him a foe so couldnt see his post :question: as you couldnt understand him :question:

animal:
Thought you had made him a foe so couldnt see his post :question: as you couldnt understand him :question:

Ah yes, you know what thought did? No? Well it thought wrong.:unamused: :sunglasses:
Curiosity, stupidity and boredom got the better of me :unamused:

dinosteveus1:

animal:

Ah yes, you know what thought did? No? Well it thought wrong.:unamused: :sunglasses:

Ah thought thought & thought was yep know that all to well

Curiosity killed the cat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lovlyperson:
We have to do somethings to have job Offers and Job Wanted better organiced,and more on Display.
viewforum.php

I assume you’re talking about the way the posts are organised in the Driver Vacancies Forum.

I notice that you’ve posted 6 posts in there today for job vacancies, which is fine, however if you want the posts better organised you could have helped to do it by putting “[Employment offered]” at the end of the titles as the mods have done in the other posts.

Personally I think that “Employment wanted” and “Employment offered” posts could be better organised if they were separated into two sub forums, but I don’t see why anyone would put up posts and then complain that the mods haven’t changed the post titles to show which category they fit into :confused:

I think I’ve understood what this is about but I’ll apologise in advance if I’ve misunderstood your post :wink:

animal:

dinosteveus1:

animal:

Ah thought thought & thought was yep know that all to well

Curiosity killed the cat :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope, just made me feel stupid. Stupid is as stupid does. :blush: :blush:

Congrats on your 4000th post :smiley: All that spam :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Nah, joking :wink:

tachograph:

Lovlyperson:
We have to do somethings to have job Offers and Job Wanted better organiced,and more on Display.
viewforum.php

I assume you’re talking about the way the posts are organised in the Driver Vacancies Forum.

I notice that you’ve posted 6 posts in there today for job vacancies, which is fine, however if you want the posts better organised you could have helped to do it by putting “[Employment offered]” at the end of the titles as the mods have done in the other posts.

It is something finally introduced after repeated requests by potential employers as a first step in separating the wheat from the chaff. If a person posting a seeking employment thread after looking in the forum and seeing all the thread titles doesn’t mark their thread title [Employment wanted] the prospective employer won’t waste time contacting them as they aren’t too good at assessing and reacting to a problem.

I hope this helps.