Warning - 'Tis the season

dieseldog999:
personally my preferred tatic is to ensure its being driven by a serious twaddler,hit the happy button and overtake as quickly as possible whilst making sure my slightly overlyclose slipstream leaves him nowhere to go and ensuring that he is now wide awake by having to now try and keep the wobblebox from careering off the road in either direction.this now ensures that the happy caravanner is now fully awake and in control of his faculties and constantly contributes to road safety. :slight_smile:

^
This
Blasting past the wobblebox’s and mobyhomes terrifying the tourists is always good for passing the time :sunglasses:

i tow a car trailer quite often so am used to loading and weight distribution. like anything else, you get it right and its fine.

i once towed a mates caravan home for him when he did the clutch in his discovery. it was bloody frightning! i pulled over into the first layby and gave him a lesson on weight distribution amd all was well, solid as a rock. so its not nessesarilly the driving thats the problem. more the pleb who loaded all their stuff right at the back leaving the nose weight far too low…

The comments on this thread illustrate perfectly why we truck drivers are looked down upon as arrogant bullies.
Stop hating other road users, and start chilling out a bit.

qwakers:
i tow a car trailer quite often so am used to loading and weight distribution. like anything else, you get it right and its fine.

i once towed a mates caravan home for him when he did the clutch in his discovery. it was bloody frightning! i pulled over into the first layby and gave him a lesson on weight distribution amd all was well, solid as a rock. so its not nessesarilly the driving thats the problem. more the pleb who loaded all their stuff right at the back leaving the nose weight far too low…

The fact they maybe can’t reverse for toffee, means they like a light hitch whilst they drag the caravan to the car! :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

qwakers:

The fact they maybe can’t reverse for toffee, means they like a light hitch whilst they drag the caravan to the car! :laughing:

Most have motor movers to move the van to the car.

Like ours…

I’m on holiday, to have holiday…

Not to recover from dragging our van into place…