W.Martin Oliver ~ Bardon Mill

Hello
Has anyone got any photos past of present of the fleet of Martin Oliver, the disgraced Hexham hauliers lorries?
I Think the business became part of Wm Armstrong (Longtown) and they ran some of there ex fleet for a while.
I have also been told they did work for James Jones & Sons of Lockerbie?

Can someone help me on this request please
Kindest regards
CG

One of the few pictures I have of that firm.

and one after Armstrong’s took over the work

truckfing:
One of the few pictures I have of that firm.

and one after Armstrong’s took over the work

Hello truckfing
Thankyou for those excelent photos marra. Many thanks
Kindest regards
CG

cg here’s a few photo’s I took outside their depot near Bardon Mill, not the best but better than nothing. regards prattman.

Is Stuart still racing trucks?

prattman:
cg here’s a few photo’s I took outside their depot near Bardon Mill, not the best but better than nothing. regards prattman.

Hello prattman

Excellent photos marra. Many thanks

I personally can’t remember Oliver’s running drags so it’s good to see some photos of them

I only remember the MAN TGA’s they ran before packing in

Kindest regards
CG

ran quite a few wagon and drags in their day, some good lads worked their, dont think he was a disgrased haulier though, just didnt put up with the vosa lot among a few other things

Wheel Nut:
Is Stuart still racing trucks?

He is, he’s currently about 4th or 5th in the championship.

One here off Bob Hobbs site transportphotos.com

RH00650.jpg

marcus 22:
ran quite a few wagon and drags in their day, some good lads worked their, dont think he was a disgrased haulier though, just didnt put up with the vosa lot among a few other things

Hello marcus22

Many thanks for this marra.

I only put “disgraced” because people I’ve talked too have said that

Its good to get another side to the story

How many lorries did they run at there peak?

Kindest regards
CG

Stanfield:
One here off Bob Hobbs site transportphotos.com

Excellent photo Stanfield

Many thanks

Kindest regards
CG

there was a big enquiry launched on them and resulted in the operators licence being revoked and therefore the company assest,s were sold as there was no one to run the company.

little ha ba:
there was a big enquiry launched on them and resulted in the operators licence being revoked and therefore the company assest,s were sold as there was no one to run the company.

Hello little ha ba

Many thanks for that marra

Kindest regards
CG