Volvo leather seats

Has anyone replaced the leather in an fh? I’ve got a pal that can do it, his own one turned up with only one leather seat :open_mouth: Volvo supplied the covers and he changed them. I was wondering if anyone knew how much the leather was. I rang Volvo but the numb nuts couldn’t find a part number :unamused:

The leather seat covers for our new one were 200 quid I think

Bale Bandit:
The leather seat covers for our new one were 200 quid I think

Cheers mate. Was that for both sides or each?

I seem to remember each, cos there was talk of doing the other newish one and he baulked at spending 800 quid on seat covers

I know it’s a bit of an old one, but I have just priced up new volvo branded leather from my local volvo dealer, and it’s around £1000. That’s for just the leather not the foam.
So I imagine it would be cheaper to get them recovered or ring round truck breakers for a pair of used.

Surely its cheaper to get the seats re upholstered in leather and forget about the covers.

One trimmer near us quoted £500 a seat :open_mouth: Didn’t want second hand as they will be well worn, that’s if you can find a version 3 in a breakers anyway. I’ll probably get some cheap covers from kuda or ebay

Try Sheila at SD interiors.

They Make seat covers or will reupholster your seat for you.

Check the website for prices but the covers I have seen, fitted into a DAF, look almost factory and cost plenty less than the Volvo prices quoted.

Cheers
Neilf

These work well for me:

kudauk.ltd.uk/shop/index.php?cid=381