Volvo f88 v fh16 700 test by 22 year old girl

prefer the f88 to be honest

It got there when it got there! Something to be said for that approach… :grimacing:

So its just a wee lassies job now? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

use a name:

Really■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I prefer the 22 year old Swedish blond!! :wink:

bullitt:

use a name:

Really■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I prefer the 22 year old Swedish blond!! :wink:

Who looked like a young Pat Butcher / Shotput Champion.

Fh16 is very nice and I’d love one but the F88 has soul.

+1 f88 got soul.

I wouldn’t mind test driving the blond.

In 1965 they brought a 3 ax F88 +40’ trailer to UK with a small blonde 22yr old lady driver on demo’s. Headlight reported on it. I was driving a Mk1 shedtype Leyland Comet & 24’ trailer for BRS at the time. :blush:
But later I drove one of the first F88’s in the country on TIR.

I would love to have a go in the F88, just for the experience, I would love to drive a lot of old stuff just for the experience, but for a job in the modern world it would have to be the 700. Preferably with the blonde in the passenger seat ready for breaktime :grimacing: :grimacing:

I would love a go in her, nice restoration of the ASG 88 apart from the bloody self tapping screw straight through the middle of the door badge.

No wonder it didnt pull very well up that bank, she had the rev counter banging on about 700rpm

Well they couldn’t possibly show an old truck being able to pull (what I imagine is) an unladen trailer at anything more than a crawl, could they? :laughing:

Thing is, many MANY f88’s were sold, it became a worldwide success.
I bet you can count on 1 hand how many FH16 700’s you’ll see in a year, never mind in a day.

Oh, and yeah, I would :wink:

What a coincinence, parked up tonight next to an old L reg ( L at the end) Volvo F88 with (poss) logging trailer fitted with HIAB at Cartgate tonight. First time I’ve ever seen one or heard of one so went to have a look.

tofer:
I wouldn’t mind test driving the blond.

Yeah keep your Ovlovs, I road test the blond pmsl

Hiya …ok for a test drive that blond but thats it for me.at 22 she was moaning this is wrong thats wrong
this is stiff thats to hard.blody typical now,t right. Just imagine 10 years down the line??As some one
said Pat Butcher.whinge whinge.I can drive a F88 anytime so i would,nt mind a drive in the 700 loaded.
to see how things have changed.
John

Why is she talking like Pingu?

Thats what I want to know. :smiley: