vetting

In the meantime, because of subsequent actions, we have had to take steps to ensure that ALL new accounts are vetted before being authorised.

krankee…just one point m8…this was taken from your post in the thread concerning vince and why he was suspended.this caught my eye and i was wondering what is involved with this vetting situation :question: for new members wishing to join the boards :question:

It is to stop anyone suspended from registering multiple accounts to try to get around the suspension.

We check the e-mail address used is valid, and not the same person and IP addresses. it also allows the disgruntled member time to reflect before posting anything under a new name that would lead to a permanent ban

ok,cheers :wink:

I better get rid of my 3 other user names then I guess?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Don’t worry TC, we’ve got our eye on them anyway. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Don’t worry TC, we’ve got our eye on them anyway. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you’ll need more than one eye on that dodgy looking character neil :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:
It is to stop anyone suspended from registering multiple accounts to try to get around the suspension.

We check the e-mail address used is valid, and not the same person and IP addresses. it also allows the disgruntled member time to reflect before posting anything under a new name that would lead to a permanent ban

:open_mouth: :smiley: