Very weird activity

Has anybody else noticed that all of uktramps posts are being put top of the topics by wicks schools finished for the summer :unamused: :unamused:

I have indeed, I was wondering if the J wicks is in relation to John wicks a film?? Could be wrong though… :laughing: it’s Dr Damon and it’s joe aswell… so even they have twigged it’s same person :unamused:

Very funny wont be to long till its all down the bottom again out of sight and mind again :smiley: :laughing:

It appealed to my juvenile sense of humour that it spent a long time trawling through old threads and then leaving its mark on each one and after all the time and effort that this sad creature put in I merely clicked on “mark topics read” after I’d read its first one :smiley:

Mods are on the ball though! That was an excellent response time people :smiley:

the maoster:
Mods are on the ball though! That was an excellent response time people :smiley:

You’re welcome :wink:

Colin_scottish:
Has anybody else noticed that all of uktramps posts are being put top of the topics by wicks

Yes Colin, several people have noticed.

It’s all fixed now. :wink:

dieseldave:

Colin_scottish:
Has anybody else noticed that all of uktramps posts are being put top of the topics by wicks

Yes Colin, several people have noticed.

It’s all fixed now. :wink:

Mostly by me, stop trying to steal my thunder :imp:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow calm down there want want a mid fight now :laughing: :laughing:

Colin_scottish:
Wow calm down there want want a mid fight now :laughing: :laughing:

Image4.jpg

Don’t worry Colin, the tongue out smiley denotes banter, tongue in cheek humour, aka ■■■■■■■ about :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: