Van den bosch transport

bjd:
Maybe its time we put this thread to bed (that rymed good er) i think its all been said and we have established vb is not everyones idear of a good job and for some it didnt work out for whatever reason imm sure theres right and wrong on both sides but as the saying goes thats life move on

Well said, it does seem to be going around in circles a bit!

bigsidney:
WHO ASKED YOUR OPINION ■■?

bjd:
Maybe its time we put this thread to bed (that rymed good er) i think its all been said and we have established vb is not everyones idear of a good job and for some it didnt work out for whatever reason imm sure theres right and wrong on both sides but as the saying goes thats life move on

surely everybody is entitled to an opinion if you’re going to wash your laundry on a public forum

So if people still have valid points and such like who is it to say, “give it up”
No one is asking you to read or even contribute to this post.

welshboyinspain:

bigsidney:

bjd:

surely everybody is entitled to an opinion if you’re going to wash your laundry on a public forum

And i tend to do my laundry in a washing machine :smiley:
Maybe things are different in Espanola!!!

bigsidney:
So if people still have valid points and such like who is it to say, “give it up”

welshboyinspain:

bigsidney:

bjd:

Surely by posting on a forum you are asking people to read it??

welshboyinspain:

bigsidney:

bjd:

Syd its a public forum i just think once you have said your bit thats that other wise it will go on if things didnt work out put it down to experience and move on mate we have all imm sure taken jobs that didnt pan out but theres no need to go on and on and on and on anyway i for one amd not reading this thread again

bigsidney:

welshboyinspain:

bigsidney:

bjd:

you been sniffing at granny’s sherry glass Stevie :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

welshboyinspain:

bigsidney:

bjd:

but was it not vdb who advertised the jobs on this self same forum? was to be expected really :smiley:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

bigsidney:

welshboyinspain:

bigsidney:

bjd:

you been sniffing at granny’s sherry glass Stevie :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:

joemaxi:
I win!!!

Now the challenge is finding me somewhere so I can buy you your prize!

No probs mate-

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … pings.html

Not sure about the cat crap though… :open_mouth:

bigsidney:
And i tend to do my laundry in a washing machine :smiley:
Maybe things are different in Espanola!!!

no wonder you were crap at europe where the heck is espanola

as for not posting if not invited somebody mentions a problem i give my opinion thats what forums are about if you don’t like it tough chit.
you worked more hours than you got paid for and you got knocked for the money to which you’ve warned people but ever since you’ve just slagged off others on this forum and criticised them even if their experience is more than yours.

finally as you asked earlier why the bear hadn’t responded to you slagging him off maybe its because he’s in hospital after a large operation and can’t be bothered with little childish posters

welshboyinspain:
finally as you asked earlier why the bear hadn’t responded to you slagging him off maybe its because he’s in hospital after a large operation and can’t be bothered with little childish posters

he is recovering quite well and should be along once he remembers where the drivers nursery forum is

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:

he is recovering quite well and should be along once he remembers where the drivers nursery forum is

has he had the 2nd op yet vas?

still deciding whether to or not appears the 1st one has dampened his enthusiasm just a little

they say thats why its best to have any piercings done at once cos after the first you think eff that not again :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
they say thats why its best to have any piercings done at once cos after the first you think eff that not again :laughing: :laughing:

where have you got your piercings then ? anywhere the sheep might be offended ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Vascoingles:

welshboyinspain:

where have you got your piercings then ? anywhere the sheep might be offended ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I haven’t got any taff told me about his :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I went out for half a dozen pints of Marstons Pedigree and this thread grew 3 more pages.

Maybe Willie Mac wasn’t so far out after all :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, leaving the depot or home to load and then driving to Lisbon or Ravenna with a nice backload to Rotterdam or Piesport made for a decent weeks pay complete with sunshine all the way. No pressure, & every hour I worked paid for, but what do I know :neutral_face:

we know nothing :unamused: :unamused:

Vascoingles:
we know nothing :unamused: :unamused:

less of this WE please, you my basque friend might know nowt but those of us in el andalus know something,

we know if its rainig or not, thats a start :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: