Van den bosch transport

I am very disappointed, I just received a mail from HR:

//On the 17th of June we have received your job application for HGV 1 driver at Van den Bosch Transport Ltd.
We have decided not to continue the application procedure with you.
We believe that other candidates better match to the profile we use.
We thank you for your time and wish you much succes with any other applications.//

:frowning: good luck guys

Rob K:
So where are all the threads about Polish drivers stealing… oh wait… English drivers stealing all the Dutch jobs??

doh…they will be on a dutch fourum ofcourse :laughing:

MIKEFIRMA:

//On the 17th of June we have received your job application for HGV 1 driver at Van den Bosch Transport Ltd.
We thank you for your time and wish you much succes with any other applications.//

Sorry to hear that :frowning: :frowning:
Was there ‘something’ in it to ‘put them off’?

dinosteveus1:

nothing negative except my nationality, I suppose

MIKEFIRMA:

dinosteveus1:

nothing negative except my nationality, I suppose

Polish?

MIKEFIRMA:

sorry to read that mate, but i am the original post holder, and i too got an email saying exactly the same thing, a week later i was offered the job back and i am now currently sat in the yard at erp on my fourth tour, so keep ya fingers crossed, ya never know, for those coming out here, i only packed clothes and a sleeping bag on my first visit, there are no fridges in the trucks unless the previous driver left it in, and for those that like being weekended away, i prefer to be weekended in erp, its a lovely town, people are very friendly, couple of supermarkets, couple of pubs, takeaways, chinese restautant, motorbike shop, cafes, all in all its a really good weekend here.

I’m coming over in my Car, more stuff. :sunglasses:
Do you stay in your Truck when you’re in Erp?

gogzy:

dreva:

gogzy:
got an interview in august for a september start, so who knows could be joining garner lol.

the posty cf not doing it for you anymore :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nope its getting just a tad boring, plus i want off agency, having to much {zb} right now with them etc

well good luck hope you like the volvos :wink: all the best mate hope you get a start :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

dinosteveus1:
I’m coming over in my Car, more stuff. :sunglasses:
Do you stay in your Truck when you’re in Erp?

stay in the truck unless you want to spend your night out money on a hotel room ( not likely) :smiley:

dreva:

gogzy:

dreva:

gogzy:
got an interview in august for a september start, so who knows could be joining garner lol.

the posty cf not doing it for you anymore :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nope its getting just a tad boring, plus i want off agency, having to much {zb} right now with them etc

well good luck hope you like the volvos :wink: all the best mate hope you get a start :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

dont mind volvos aslong as your not double manning lol.

grahamzx6r:
[
sorry to read that mate, but i am the original post holder, and i too got an email saying exactly the same thing, a week later i was offered the job back and i am now currently sat in the yard at erp on my fourth tour, so keep ya fingers crossed, ya never know, for those coming out here, i only packed clothes and a sleeping bag on my first visit, there are no fridges in the trucks unless the previous driver left it in, and for those that like being weekended away, i prefer to be weekended in erp, its a lovely town, people are very friendly, couple of supermarkets, couple of pubs, takeaways, chinese restautant, motorbike shop, cafes, all in all its a really good weekend here.

Graham you was a special case (no special need :wink: ) I will explain sometime to you what the reason was for that. Nothing nasty or so, just something what put us a little in the wrong direction. But we are happy with you know, and I only hear positive things from the planning in Erp. So I hope you enjoy working for VdB as much as we enjoy that you work for us :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Take care and drive safe!

caledoniandream:

grahamzx6r:
[

Graham you was a special case (no special need :wink: ) I will explain sometime to you what the reason was for that. Nothing nasty or so, just something what put us a little in the wrong direction. But we are happy with you know, and I only hear positive things from the planning in Erp. So I hope you enjoy working for VdB as much as we enjoy that you work for us :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Take care and drive safe!

Well that was very nice to see the guv speaking to his staff like they a human being and a take care at the end of it to :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

V.D.Bosch has had over 10,000 veiws is that a record on here ? it must come very high :laughing: :laughing:

Fantastic post heres to the next 10,000!!

Hi all, 1st post, although been hovering over the forums for quite a while.

Applied for a position at vdb transport a few weekes ago, received an email today :frowning:

On the 17th of June we received your job application for HGV 1 driver at Van den Bosch Transport Ltd.
Despite your positive application we have decided not to continue the application procedure with you.

Based on your experience and background we want to keep your details in file for possible future positions.

We thank you for your time and wish you much succes with any other applications.

Hoping for them future positions.

Do dutch workers have to do W.T.D like take a 30 min break after 6 hours working

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to belgium we go. Got two weeks training in B.E then 1 week in N.L. I start on 9.8.10 so ship over in the car on the sunday on norfolkline so i have my car to do a bit of sight seeing at the weekends :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Big ■■■■:
Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to belgium we go. Got two weeks training in B.E then 1 week in N.L. I start on 9.8.10 so ship over in the car on the sunday on norfolkline so i have my car to do a bit of sight seeing at the weekends :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

B.E??
Why aren’t you going to Erp, Holland?

dinosteveus1:

Big ■■■■:

B.E??
Why aren’t you going to Erp, Holland?

Something to do will holidays as far as i know. Which is great for me lot less miles :laughing:

Big ■■■■:
Do dutch workers have to do W.T.D like take a 30 min break after 6 hours working

They have to, or are supposed to, follow the WTD as it is a EU wide thing but no they don’t have to take a 30 minute break after 6 hours, no one does.