Utc

Ello,
I have a query?

I remove my digi-card at 22:47 (utc) so actual time is 23:47.
My day ends at 00:26 next day. ( local time,bst) 23:26 according to my tacho.
Card reinserted at 11:55 (utc) same day.
Im unable to close previous day due to not being able to change date.
Card removed 4/8/24
Card reinstalled 5/8/24
If i choose 00:26 when manually entering next working day, i receive an infringement because i have exceeded the 6hr rule since my last break. 00:26 (utc) is 01:26.

Vehicle; Daf xf 24plate (stone bridge, i think)

Many thanks.
Been doing this 30 yrs, never had an issue!!

Are we talking about the same vehicle/tachograph both days?

No, 3 different vehicles, all same make and model.
Cheers

Check the tacho time on each truck before you insert card then change time if needed first
Might solve your problem.

It may be that the tacho units are always set to UTC where you are. If that is the status quo, then perhaps you just have to accept that because they should at least all be the same.

I haven’t used a stoneridge in quite a while, but the tacho should be aware of when you last ejected. Whatever time that was, you need to add what work you did to that time.

So, if you did 39 minutes other work, add that to the time you last ejected (however it is displayed).

Yep up to 4pm if you’ve got WT and drive time

If you finish 19hrs Friday and have 45 off, that means start 16hr00 Sunday.
You then need to start the next weekly rest by (6x 24hrs) 16hr00 Saturday.

As @blue_estate says you look good so long as e regards week-end rest is concerned.

If you start work 7am Monday finish work 7pm on Friday have 36 hours off drive 1 and half hours on Sunday,can you work Monday to midway on Saturday morning?

No that would not be legal.

From the information you’ve given the 1 1/2 Sunday work is from 07:00 to 08:30.

In that case, assuming that you start work again on Monday before 08:30 your working week will begin when you start the Sunday work at 07:00, so you will need to be finished work by 07:00 the following Saturday.

On the other hand if you start work on Monday at or after 08:30 giving you a 24 hour rest period from when you finish on Sundays at 08:30, you will be good to work Saturday regardless of what time you finish.

(Assuming in the first week you don’t need to pay back anything)
The 36hrs counts as a reduced weekly rest, OK.
The rest from 08hr30 Sun until 07hr00 Monday is a full 11hr off, plus it makes up the 9hrs shortfall of the weekly rest.

Because this week starts at 07hr00 on the Sunday, you need to be finished by (6x24) 07hr00 Saturday when you need a full 45hrs off.

If you didn’t start work until 08hr30 on the Monday (24 hrs off) Then you would be good until 08hr30 on the Sunday, so no problems on the Saturday.

I’m open to correction on that.

Whoops! posted same time as @tachograph , but we seem to agree anyway.

Started 15 30 on the Sunday sorry for the confusion

In that case you had 44.5 hours reduced weekly rest period and can work until 15:30 on the following Saturday.

Just to add that you will need to start a regular 45 hour weekly rest period when you finish work on the Saturday.

Thankyou very much for your help i will definately get 45 hours off :+1: