Unwell driver

Did you hear of the foreign driver who rang west mids police near jtn7 on the m6 saying he was unwell.they turned up and found out why he was unwell. 3 times over the limit unwell. In the bham mail if anyone wants to look. Glad he was caught but surely you wouldn’t phone the police while you’d been d and d. Idiot. Cheers Darren

#dumbass, should have pulled into the services & sleep it off-quietly…

See… Darwin was onto something after all.

This bloke stupidity takes some beating, fancy phoning the police when you’re over the limit :unamused:

Belgian lorry driver ‘three times over limit’ after SOS phone call on M6 near Birmingham

He should be banned from this country for good. Idiot could have killed someone.

Dave the Renegade:
He should be banned from this country for good. Idiot could have killed someone.

He will prob just get a year ban in the uk .but still be allowed to drive in the rest of Europe

tachograph:
This bloke stupidity takes some beating, fancy phoning the police when you’re over the limit :unamused:

Belgian lorry driver ‘three times over limit’ after SOS phone call on M6 near Birmingham

Give him a break, he was drunk , it’s not as if we all haven’t done daft thinks when under the weather with drink.

BillyHunt:

tachograph:

Give him a break, he was drunk , it’s not as if we all haven’t done daft thinks when under the weather with drink.

Not all people drink and even think about driving. I certainly have never driven under the influence of drink, either night or morning after.
Never been a big drinker. I ain’t perfect, but not as daft as that bloke.

BillyHunt:

tachograph:

Like plenty of other people I’ve done some stupid things when intoxicated, but none of those things involved me inviting the police to come and arrest me :smiley:

Some people just shouldn’t drink :grimacing:

Bit strange alright, I’d guess it was more a cry for help than stupidity but I could be wrong.

Think out the box.
Did he take medicine that did not mix with the drink? Did he have kidney or liver problems or gallstones?
Some cough medicines can make you over the limit.
Stomach ulcer or a diabetic?
There have been cases of drunk pilots too.

Dave the Renegade:

think of the CHILDREN! :sunglasses: