Typos or spelling

bjd:
Does it really matter as long as we no what’s meant its a truck drivers forum not mensor

No it don’t but pointing out the failings of others and calling them thick helps some folk feel bigger better and superior.

bazstan009:

bjd:
Does it really matter as long as we no what’s meant its a truck drivers forum not mensor

No it don’t but pointing out the failings of others and calling them thick helps some folk feel bigger better and superior.

Quiet sad really Baz but that’s life i suppose

bazstan009:

bjd:

Actually, I quite disagree with this statement. If I were to point out all the spelling and grammatical errors on TNUK it would be to help those that have made them get a better understanding of the English language (making stuff easier to read is a bonus!). I wouldn’t do it out of spite or with any malice as I realise that some people are not too good at spelling, just like I’m absolutely ■■■■■ at maths and wouldn’t feel upset if someone corrected my long division (I have no idea what long division is but it makes me sound clever … init).

And yes, Muphry’s/skitt’s law probably does apply.

This may be a good place to put this photo

Now, the tattoist should know it’s wrong, the bloke being tattoo’d should know it’s wrong
The 3 or 4 people who ‘liked’ it on Facebook should know as well.

Of! Instead of have really u furiates me :smiling_imp:

Headline in todays commercial motor reads; ‘Bell ends Penistone application after being left dangling…’

kindle530:

Now, the tattoist should know it’s wrong, the bloke being tattoo’d should know it’s wrong

It’s ‘tattoed’.

Janos:
Headline in todays commercial motor reads; ‘Bell ends Penistone application after being left dangling…’

If you’re serious, that’s got to be one for “Have I Got news for you”! :smiley:

Sidevalve:

Janos:

If you’re serious, that’s got to be one for “Have I Got news for you”! :smiley:

:smiley:

I was thinking the same but I’ll eat my own hat if that was the actual wording in CM.

Let the hat eating begin:

commercialmotor.com/latest-n … ic-inquiry

Roymondo:
Let the hat eating begin:

commercialmotor.com/latest-n … ic-inquiry

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That is the funniest thing I’ve read for a very long time. How the hell did that get past the editors? :astonished:

kevin0410:

kindle530:

It’s ‘tattoed’.

No, it’s ‘tattooed’

I seem to recall a Daf artic that had “Boy’s and their Toy’s” painted on the cab :unamused:

Be careful commenting/joking about spelling & big finger mistakes, I made a joke last week & got hounded for it, some of the Thickoes’ couldn’t even see it for the joke that it was.

Surprised nobody mentioned it. Wonder what lovely Beverley makes of it! In the meantime…let the hat eating begin!

I appear to have misplaced my hat. :sunglasses: I am looking for it. Honest.

it is probably tastier than the dinner I have just had…so enjoy it when you find it.

Left hand down!:
Broadly speaking, drivers are thick [zb]s.

Speak for yourself fella.

Then again I am ex Forces, so can’t think for myself either :unamused:

Left hand down!:
I appear to have misplaced my hat. :sunglasses: I am looking for it. Honest.

check you head :smiling_imp: