Truckwashes between eurotunnel and high wycombe

I am hoping to get the truck washed thurs/fri after coming off the train heading to high wycombe so does anyone know where there is a good proper truckwash (with brushes) I have a shell/AS24/EDC/ Diesel cards can i pay with them or how much for cash

regards cv

There used to be one at the top of Detling Hill (A249) Don’t know if it’s still there :wink:

eurotruckwash.com/home.aspx

a fella at the scania garage in heathrow who does truck washing, not sure on the prices as i used to go there on account. its just off the perimiter road, near the quarantine centre. about 5-10 mins from M25 Junc14

Is there not an LPW truckwash at Ashford truck stop ?

Eurotruckwash
Link Park Lympne Industrial Park Otterpool Lane Lympne, Hythe, Kent CT21 4LR

It’s about a 2-3 mile detour from the M20 (J11) but it’s the best truckwash I’ve ever used, they even open your doors and wash the steps and inside of your doors.

Ashford Truckstop. Good wash and take DKV plus several others. Best soap I’ve ever seen. Shiny tanks! £21 I think

It’s about a 2-3 mile detour from the M20 (J11) but it’s the best truckwash I’ve ever used, they even open your doors and wash the steps and inside of your doors.
[/quote]
i will 2nd that truck and trailer £22

detling long gone

Cant you get it done in Transmarck, it is cheaper than UK, take cards too, or account!

Yes,Yes,Yes

Wheel Nut:
Cant you get it done in Transmarck, it is cheaper than UK

You are having a giraffe, it was £50 to get a truck washed in Transmarck the last time I had it done, and that was about five years ago.

Falkon Way,off Central way,North Feltham Trading Estate
You leave M25 to go A30 East.First R/b straight,second stay on A30 too,Then pass Hatton Cross Tube Station.Its a traffic light and 100 Meter a second you ignore.
At next traffic Light turn left towards M4,turn at R/B around and go back the Road toward Feltham.
Just keep going to traffic Light to tesco and turn left on it.Next Road right,just after Sainsbury is Falkon Way.At end of it is a Truck wash.

Harry Monk:

Wheel Nut:

You are having a giraffe, it was £50 to get a truck washed in Transmarck the last time I had it done, and that was about five years ago.

Price gone down since Tories on Power :wink:

Lovlyperson:

Harry Monk:

Wheel Nut:

Price gone down since Tories on Power :wink:

I somehow can’t see the French prostituting themselves by laying off indigenous folk and employing eastern Europeans instead, if we had half of the common sense and half of the commercial greed that they have then maybe our country wouldn’t be in the state it is in at the moment.

is that eurowash the one where u come off at port and early arrivals service area and hook a left keep on goin down and its on the left handside there in the ind estate… brill in there and cheap too

Harry Monk:

Wheel Nut:

You do surprise me, we were on account but were allowed to wash off whenever we passed the place if we had time as long as it wasn’t the same trailer number in the same week. But we were not allowed to use a peage. We must have had some major discount, although the price was on the ticket I don’t remember €50 or £50

Thanks for all your replys guys. I could not get it done today as a got ■■■■■■ up at the train in france and did not have the time to get it done so hopefully tomorrow ■■? proberly pop into ashford £21 sounds ok.

2 1/2 hours to get on the train the que was back to the E40 :open_mouth: plus got pulled into the french euroscan so lost 30 mins in there. It was better yesterday with the strikes only took me 1 hour to get on the train

regards CV

If we paid for a truckwash, my boss would flip!

the best value one used to be the one were you come off for the dunkirk ferry behind pidou’s was 90 euro per month but u cud go thru as many times as you want