Trucknet Troubles

What problems have you experienced with TNUK? I’m getting fed up having to constantly sign in despite ticking the remember me box.
Another is having to scroll across screen to view postings, particularly on the old time thread…

the constantly having to sign in might be an issue with your internet settings, do you have it set to delete browsing history and all cookies when you turn off the internet?

the browsing of the forum, is it that there are large pictures making it go wider than the screen, thus making you scroll across the page?

several times over the last few week i try to access the page and it comes up with ‘timed out’ error. only been happening to me since the new old new page design has gone up, maybe a problem with the server?

Muckaway:
What problems have you experienced with TNUK? I’m getting fed up having to constantly sign in despite ticking the remember me box.

That happens to me when i’ve been surfing ■■■■ and i clear my history, cache ,cookies etc…

Mike-C:

Muckaway:

That happens to me when i’ve been surfing ■■■■ and i clear my history, cache ,cookies etc…

i didn’t want to put it as bluntly as that Mike :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had sign in probs a while ago, changed to google chrome from IE and all my troubles went away.

What intenet browser are you using, IE does often give trouble with a site upgrade, try it on Mozilla firefox or Google chrome to see if it is your browser.

shuttlespanker:

Mike-C:

Muckaway:

i didn’t want to put it as bluntly as that Mike :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s what we were all thinking though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Get rid of Internet Explorer, its as unreliable as a ■■■■■ for a wife :stuck_out_tongue:

See how I kept this thread on topic?

Muckaway:
Another is having to scroll across screen to view postings, particularly on the old time thread…

Click on “Tools” go to “Internet Options” in the General tab make sure you don’t have the box ticked where it says “Delete browsing history on exit”

A couple of times I have written a post, and when I click on Preview, it logs me out, then when I click back my post has gone, a bit of a ballache when it has been a particular long post needed to be re-written, so I now save to drafts before I press submit, anybody know why it does it??