Trucknet hypocrite

showing your true colours rikki.
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17873

one rule only eh… bowlarks.

just shows your colours fine and dandy.

in response on my request for a link in my sig or on trucknet.

Hi terrry…
I jhave spoken with my new boss and he says the rules are as they have always been…
Personal websites are allowed
Links to other websites of interest that do not conflict with Trucknet UK are allowed
Links to another truck drivers set of forums would be seen as a conflict and therefore are not allowed
Sorry

so come on rikki which is it to be… :question:

Look closely Terry
The Link is in the Useful links forum… funny enough thats what it is there for :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

also notice the

Thankyou for having the courtesy to ask first Girl

Rather than just organising spamming of TruckNet UK as other websites have done in the past :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

And if you really think posting names directed at me like hypocrite are going to help change my mind on this issue then you perhaps ought to read up on how to make friends and influence people as your current technique isnt working :unamused: :unamused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Rikki-UK:

Look closely Terry
The Link is in the Useful links forum… funny enough thats what it is there for :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

also notice the

Thankyou for having the courtesy to ask first Girl

Rather than just organising spamming of TruckNet UK as other websites have done in the past :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

And if you really think posting names directed at me like hypocrite are going to help change my mind on this issue then you perhaps ought to read up on how to make friends and influence people as your current technique isnt

working :unamused: :unamused: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

errrm that was the pm… ASKING for the link to be allowed.hence your reply in bold.in my original post. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :

is your memory aswell as your thinking for your self going aswell.you know ■■■■ well i did ask permission.
and you are a hypocrite. ididnt think you would have a VALID answer.which you havent…

i didnt realise that by posting on here it was deemed as spamming either.

you havent got a clue rikki. or a say. you have to ask your bosses (remember)

carry on with the good work.

It appears that we both have a memory problem then… must be our age… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

I clearly remember you asking for a link in your signature,(as did a number of other people, some didnt bother asking and just did it anyway) I dont recall you ever asking if you could have a link in the Useful links forum :blush: :blush:

I do recall members of another website spamming the link to that website at every available opportunity in topics, posts and signatures, and there being a post on that website by one of its admins encouraging its members to do so.
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: but with all these websites out there and my bad memory I cant quite recollect which website that was, can you? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Terry should have just slipped him a tenner alls fine and dandy then :wink:

terry that is a old site of my and i had ask it first for you post something like that.

i will say respect them rules would ye :wink:

I understand terry with this

to support or help a smaller site then this can’t hurt.
but it looks like to me it’s hurt the persons behind the admin panel that is why they don’t help or suport a smaller site because they frightend that the members go .
but listen this is a great site they will come back .

I have self a website and I puts links on the homepage and doesn’t hurt