Trucknav problems

I’m having some problems with my trucknav (yes I know I should have gone with a Garmin, snooper etc etc). Ive been using it for 9 months with no problems but recently it keeps freezing up or ‘looking for GPS signal…’. I keep having to switch it off and back on to try to get it to work.
Has anyone else experienced this with the trucknav?

Can you hard reset it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Theres a reset button at the back but I’ve read doing it can cause major problems

Just took a punt and pressed it because couldn’t get any worse. Seems ok will write back later

Phone chris salisbury he will put you right straight away could be the way you switching it off i had to exit the program then turn off at top of unit was spot on after that

As Nate said give Chris a bell, mine was doing the same so I gave him a ring and he talked me through some settings and it has been fine since then. Only took a couple of minutes but I can’t for the life of me remember what settings or buttons to press!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Sorry ment “as Anders said”

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks, the hard reset has helped with some of the bugs but it still freezes occasionally saying ‘Application iGO.exe has encountered a serious error and must shut down’. Also seen one about low memory

How many times must I say it ?
Get a proper road atlas and throw the dam satnav crap out of the window. If you really need a satnav you shouldn’t be driving a truck.
I have been driving for 42 years across Europe and every one of the 48 lower states in trucks, I have never used a satnav and never not found my delivery point, I will admit I use the google map on my phone to find the place before setting off but that’s all, it uses data on my phone and is always accurate, why waste your money on a piece of equipment that is pointless ?

Pat Hasler:
How many times must I say it ?
Get a proper road atlas and throw the dam satnav crap out of the window. If you really need a satnav you shouldn’t be driving a truck.

Until we get bored of hearing it! :smiley:

Oh hang on… :unamused:

Had the same problem with mine, spoke to Chris and he told me it was down to a faulty charger. I switched to the other charger in the box and it’s as good as new now.

Hmm I’ll try that goodenough