Truckmail e mails

Before RBI took over Trucknet there used to be a direct link to Truckmail accounts in the top right hand corner of the page. Its been gone a while now and I normally use a link in my ‘Favourites list’ on my PC but recently I have been geting a message that says the following :
Forbidden
You don’t have permission to access /cgi-bin/sqwebmail on this server.

Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8a PHP/5.2.5 Server at mail.truckmail.com Port 80

Can anyone here shed any light on why I can’t access my e mail account?
Cheers
BryanH

The Truckmail e-mail server shut down a couple of years ago. It was run by TNUSA and Craig just decided to get shot, basically…I forget the full story, Rik’ll know better than I do.

The server address only allows access to the Truck.Net accounts like Rik and I have - staff accounts, basically (we still have ours as a favour) which is why it’s knocking back your attempts to get in.

Sorry, but IIRC all the data from the old Truckmail was lost. If you do a search, there’s probably an old post knocking about from when it all happened.

Thanks for the reply Lucy. I stopped using the link when it disappeared but i’ve always been able to access my account via the saved link on my favs list.Its only in the last 2 weeks that I’ve not ben able log on.Is there an e mail address for the Admin for Truckmail that i can make enquiries to?
Several of my friends have kept in touch with me via that address and I hate to lose all the messages I have from them and all their addresses as well.