Trucking films

is their any other trucking films apart from

hell drivers, Convoy or duel?

Smokey and the Bandit had plenty of trucking in it. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Two i remember from my youth were ‘Steel Cowboy’ with Goldie Hawn i believe, about an American cattle float owner driver, think i’ve still got that on video somewhere. And ‘Coast to Coast’, got that too hidden somewhere. You can look 'em up on http://www.imdb.com

ive got 4 films that arent actual films but actually documentarys.

1, destination doha

2, davis turner to turkey, spagetti no junction feat ar-gs transport to italy.

3, on your bike brit european to germany

4, transcontinetal to italy, plus also rynart trucking to kazakstan.

really good films.

there’s Roadgames with stacey keech and jamie lee curtis (dribble) - an o/d travels east to west in australia with a load of strike breaking meat and gets mixed up with a serial killer, good filum if you can find it

big trouble in little china

jj72:
there’s Roadgames with stacey keech and jamie lee curtis (dribble) - an o/d travels east to west in australia with a load of strike breaking meat and gets mixed up with a serial killer, good filum if you can find it

Great film! I recently found the DVD on ebay.

Black Top
The Great Smokey Roadblock
Road Movie
Breakdown

Loads of Road Movies HERE

tnn.co.uk/BigLorryBlog/plone … 748072974#
Check out this site. Liz
One film I remember was when a trucker dad went to find the driver who killed his son and he chased the truck all over the country. Can’t remember the name though.

Yes ive seen that one where he chases the truck but cant remember the name also.

Been looking for it for ages but cant find it

scanialady &t d 01, I think your looking for silent thunder

I did watch hell drivers on bbc2 a week or so ago it was on late at night though it was good though for 1957 that is. :laughing:

Ive seen Roadgames I think he drove a green and yellow merc cant remember it was a couple of years ago i see it

Re; Dribble…

Top L.A. Legends : Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite
“Jamie Lee Curtis has nothing to hide”

The story goes that since her gender questionable at birth , her parents, Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh, named her the gender-neutral “Jamie Lee” until re-assignment surgery was done to make her legally female.

silent thunder is a good film
black dog stars patrick swayze and meatloaf and was on bbc1 the other week tryed getting it from hmv but no joy
a norwegian version of destination doha is bandar abbas express a featuring a 140 scanny drawbar down to the middle east

Carl:
silent thunder is a good film
black dog stars patrick swayze and meatloaf and was on bbc1 the other week tryed getting it from hmv but no joy
a norwegian version of destination doha is bandar abbas express a featuring a 140 scanny drawbar down to the middle east

black dog thats the other one i saw thanks carl I been rackn my brain tryin to remember what i was called :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Well this site has a hell of a lot of them…

truckerflicks.com/

:blush: I’ll get me anorak :wink:

wasnt there a film called diesel cowboys ?

drink is not the answer…

maximum overdrive
i have one on DVD but i cant remember the name. it stars paul walker. he winds a trucker up on the cb and the trucker keeps freaking him out.

scanny77:
maximum overdrive
i have one on DVD but i cant remember the name. it stars paul walker. he winds a trucker up on the cb and the trucker keeps freaking him out.

That would be Joyride aka Road Kill

thats it. still waiting for the sequel :laughing: