TruckFestNW Pics and minor review

1st time I have ever been to 1, went along with a mate who is in the Fridge trade and his 7 year old truck mad kid, was surprised by the size of it, bigger than I thought, I also thought it was a decent turnout of vehicles, and a hell of alot of elbow grease going into making them wagons shine, and some of the paintwork :open_mouth: Do those wagons actually go to work. The drivers who I spoke too about various things were friendly enough, Stall’s a plenty, kiddies play area etc.

The only thing that got me, and the kid wasnt happy about, No Stobart’s, the same Stobarts that have a fan club and days like this is a ‘fan’ thing, they were nowhere to be seen, Our Tom wasnt happy :cry:

Anyway, I did what I wanted to do there and made contact with a couple of local firms, and got a couple of pics in the process

Would I go again?
Yes

crackin photos dude

maverick72:
crackin photos dude

Cheers chief,
Will upload some more later if I can be mithered :blush:

Cracking photos i had a good weekend there also entered my truck for the first time. Mine was parked opposite the Johnson and Walmesley truck, did u get a photo of that side? It was the plain white super space Daf.

Looks like your side drew the short straw for some reason :blush:

Think I can just see your washer jet peeping through :laughing:

some good pics there, the red “paddys dream” xf 105 looks impressive!!

Smokey and the bandit…smart

Keep on truckin!!!

Thanks for that B1 GGK, i can just make the front of my truck out looks like that’s the wife stood in front of it , probably supervising my son & I polishing!!! Lol

i too loved the smokey and the bandit paintwork, classic film!!

nice piccys, got any more at all?

euromat:
i too loved the smokey and the bandit paintwork, classic film!!

nice piccys, got any more at all?

Of smokey, or just general from the show?

i thought it was a lot better than yorkshire truckfest too.