Truckfest North West @ Haydock 2010

A few photos of some of the trucks that were at Truckfest Sat&Sun 11th & 12th sept Haydock Park.

Great photos :smiley: :smiley:

Anybody got any more pics for those of us who were unfortunate to be working over the weekend and couldnt make it to haydock. :frowning: :imp:

I didn’t get there myself my niece who went as a guest of Steve Broadhurst took these for me to post.

Was this show any good,i was gona go but no one else was interested and i wasnt gona be a BILLY NOMATES on me own.Is it worth giving it a looksee next year :question: :question: :question:

really enjoyed haydock truckshow this year,fantastic turnout, heres my personal favourite of the shots i took,immaculate scania 530

327.JPG

Mike Ponsonby runs a cracking fleet. Always well turned out.

totally agree, really well presented trucks.heres the other one that attended haydock park

mike Ponsonbys trucks are mint, he got a good bunch of lads working for him. spent alot of time runnin with them on the logs. He got three R,seires nw.

some more shots of an excellent show,i have some from peterborough,barnard castle and driffield from 2010 also if anyone wants a look??

personally im massive fan of 44 axe (axminster carpets) a superbly turned out rigid erf.

but credit to all at this show, as standard was excellent this year

315.JPG

joer580:
i have some from peterborough,barnard castle and driffield from 2010 also if anyone wants a look??

Go for it, nice pictures. :sunglasses:

peterborough truckfest, our 1st visit for a few years,good show give it another go next year. good weather, good weekend

Anymore info or photos of that light blue and silver R series Topline? (7th pic down) Looks a really tidy motor.

it is a smart motor indeed, i dont think it had any names or logos on, and i cant say ive ever seen it on the road either! the only thing i remember is there was a volvo xl parked next to it in the exact same livery, which also looked superb!

Here is the same truck at Peterborough '09. It is a cracking looking vehicle, not too over the top. I have seen it out on the road a few times but i dont know who runs its now.

cracking shot, like you say not too over the top

joer580:
some more shots of an excellent show,i have some from peterborough,barnard castle and driffield from 2010 also if anyone wants a look??

personally im massive fan of 44 axe (axminster carpets) a superbly turned out rigid erf.

but credit to all at this show, as standard was excellent this year

it looks like a DAF CF to me :wink:

joer580:
totally agree, really well presented trucks.heres the other one that attended haydock park

that is nice, just loose the griffin on the sides.
i dont know why, but the pictures arent coming up in my quotes, they allways have done before. :confused:

Benni:
Anymore info or photos of that light blue and silver R series Topline? (7th pic down) Looks a really tidy motor.

not sure, but didnt Mark Moody have that for sale a while ago?

shuttlespanker ure exactly right, my mistake!! this is the erf they did have, posted earlier is most defintly a daf :confused:

asminster erf.jpg