Truckfest 2009 Pictures

Hi everyone
Well what a day. I could only attened the one day and that was TODAY sunday .
I would like to thank everyone that attended to make the day a great one.
Rikki and Lucy worked their socks off so a very warm thank you to you both and to the t lady ROG, oh happy birthday Rog :smiley:

I have posted here a selection of some of the pictures I took (309) in all, make me a sad old git :blush:
Hope you enjoy

great pictures, got any more then to post? love the streamline scania

euromat:

Loads but I’ll let some of the other lads get some on here then I’ll sort out some more later :slight_smile:

nick2008:

euromat:

Loads but I’ll let some of the other lads get some on here then I’ll sort out some more later :slight_smile:

stuff them, get posting!!! :sunglasses:

Good pics mate just gonna look at your part 2 :smiley:

COOL PICS :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The Smokey & the Bandit 143 is real nice, my favourite lorry & film in 1 package, bet it sounds good through the side pipes too :sunglasses:

Is it me or is the Coles T cab trying too hard, they’re not the best looking lorry on the road to start with, but all that square edged stainless work makes it look rather odd, it may be that the camera doesn’t do it justice, I’m not a lover of the airbrushed look anyway, I think it’s a bit OTT, well except on the 143 mentioned above :laughing:

newmercman:
The Smokey & the Bandit 143 is real nice, my favourite lorry & film in 1 package, bet it sounds good through the side pipes too :sunglasses:

Is it me or is the Coles T cab trying too hard, they’re not the best looking lorry on the road to start with, but all that square edged stainless work makes it look rather odd, it may be that the camera doesn’t do it justice, I’m not a lover of the airbrushed look anyway, I think it’s a bit OTT, well except on the 143 mentioned above :laughing:

Your right mate, ott, tryin too hard with all the addons. there seems to be a growing fad with some of these trucks, with all the light bar’s, spot lights, stainless everything and its just going too far. Its kinda like the kidds and their Saxo’s kitted out with all the acsesories from Halfords, alot of it just’nt suit the vehicle- and theres too much of it. Not wanting to ruffle anyones feathers, i know this my opinion and its each to their own, some of these motors are very nice and i give credit to the drivers for the hard work in keeping em looking like they do when doing a days work at the same time!, but i think just a nicley painted lorry with a traditional livery and a ‘splash’ of extras looks just the ticket :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: