Truck stop lists and night parking

any one got any truck stop lists and over night parking lists ? also can you fill both fuel tanks up on yur lorry through one fuel tank nozzle ? or do the pumps have big hoses so u can reach either fuel tank. or do u have to turn yur wagon around to do the other side ? as you can see i am a newbie to the trucking scene. no sarcastic replies please im here for help not sarcasam !!

squannogs:
any one got any truck stop lists and over night parking lists ?

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=11

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

squannogs:
also can you fill both fuel tanks up on yur lorry through one fuel tank nozzle ? ? or do the pumps have big hoses so u can reach either fuel tank. Yes or do u have to turn yur wagon around to do the other side ? Yes as you can see i am a newbie to the trucking scene. no sarcastic replies please im here for help not sarcasam !!

squannogs:
also can you fill both fuel tanks up on yur lorry through one fuel tank nozzle ?

Not sure what you mean here.
If you mean, can you fill both tanks through one tank, then No
If you mean, can you fill both tanks from one hose, then Yes

I couldn’t resist the sarcastic replies :blush: :blush: :laughing:
It honestly entirely depends on what’s available.
Fuel will not transfer from one tank to the other quickly enough to simply continue filling one tank until they are both full.
Either the hose will stretch across to both tanks. Or there may be twinned pumps, where you press a button on one pump, which transfers the fuel to a pump on the other side so you can continue filling the other tank. Or you have to turn around to fill the other side.

if you got a tomtom i got truck stops for all uk their very good , or you could always treat yourself to the aa truckers close up atlas

Try here
highways.gov.uk/knowledge/13659.aspx

and if you want you can get a free book out of them.
highways.gov.uk/news/newsroo … d=17782006