Truck driver wanting to move to canada

So just curious if anyone more recently had made the move over and how they found the sponsor/ correct company to go with? Knowing they need to have LMIA and that you need to do your MELTS once you’re over there but anyone know any companies hiring foreign drivers fairly consistenly? Cheers

I don’t know the specifics re truck driving but I do know having recently returned from a holiday there to see an old friend that the cost of living is an absolute eye opener.

You get used to thinking rip off Britain is as bad as it gets, Canada zillion times worse.

Understand that, looked at all costs associated and a single income as a truck driver there in line with living costs has me at the same as i am now🫣completely looked into it all down to the price of food shops and fuel costs etc. all evens back out on a sole income

Good on you, best of luck with it. It’s a beautiful country with generally lovely people.

Aye as you are single the continent is yours. , Canadian companies like to have drivers do the triangle and live in the truck , but choose carefully there are sharks in the water