Transport Training Academy

I recently passed my Class 1 with Transport Training Academy in Atherton

I can’t say enough about them, fantastic old school Scania artic 3 over 3, looks the part and if I can drive it anyone can :blush:

Very good instructors, lovely girls in the office, help yourself to a brew, what’s not to like?

Seriously, if you’re gonna do it then do it properly.

I’m not aware of any training school in the North West with a really cool looking artic and everything else to go with it…and no I am not on commission :sunglasses:

See there trucks knocking about when I’m driving around Bolton, Leigh, look in really good nick too

Congratulations on your pass :smiley:

timmo29:
I recently passed my Class 1 with Transport Training Academy in Atherton

I can’t say enough about them, fantastic old school Scania artic 3 over 3, looks the part and if I can drive it anyone can :blush:

Very good instructors, lovely girls in the office, help yourself to a brew, what’s not to like?

Seriously, if you’re gonna do it then do it properly.

I’m not aware of any training school in the North West with a really cool looking artic and everything else to go with it…and no I am not on commission :sunglasses:

Hi timmo29,

Your glowing recommendation is enough to get us to include TTA into the TN list of recommended training providers, so I’ve just added them.

Thank you to all!

As Obi Wan Kenobi once said, I have taken my first step into a much larger world!

A very proud moment

timmo29:
Thank you to all!

As Obi Wan Kenobi once said, I have taken my first step into a much larger world!

A very proud moment

timmo29,

Sorry mate, I forgot this…

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your LGV “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

Many thanks

If I do well in my driving assessment at Downton’s on Tuesday I may be asking about the safe overnight parking places

Many thanks again :laughing: