Training - Surrey/Hamshire

Hello,

I was hoping someone could recommend any good LGV training companies in the Surrey/Hampshire or Bershire area. I have noticed a company called the “Surrey & Hampshire training company” which are based in Hook Hampshire, so was wondering if anyone’s heard any good things about them?

From what I’ve read here the “LGV training company” and “Easyashgv” don’t have the best reputation, so I’ll stay keep away from them.

All the best
Stevie

You cant go wrong with EP training at Bookham Sean is a mbr on here and Ive met him really nice guy , has the W&D set up and are easy to drive , hes one of recommended on here too I think he tests at guildford but could be wrong give him a call will have a chat with you and no hard sell

jen x

Thanks Jen,

I did notice that EP got a lot of good feedback here, so I’ll get in contact with them. I was just asking on the off chance that someone could be closer. That’s great news about the testing in Guildford as I know that area quite well.

Thanks alot

I’m sure that I read somewhere that Surrey and Hampshire are part of a broker set up- just do some checks on the address in London before going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chevmac:
I’m sure that I read somewhere that Surrey and Hampshire are part of a broker set up- just do some checks on the address in London before going on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surrey and Hampshire, the lgv training company and easy as have the same directors and shareholders!

Surrey and Hampshire do have training vehicles and employ instructors however Bernie1 is correct in saying Easyas, LGV Training Company and Surrey and Hampshire are pretty much the same company (same Directors etc.)
I work for EP Training. We test at Guildford and we can assist you if required. Please feel free to contact me next week should you wish to discuss further.

Sean
hgvlgvtraining

p.s. Thanks for the kind words Jen.

I would go for EP training, I’ll probably go there for my C+E when I’ve got the funds. Always see them around when im out and about (i’m working for CFS at the moment).

Steviee:
Hello,

I was hoping someone could recommend any good LGV training companies in the Surrey/Hampshire or Bershire area.

Hi Steviee,

You’ve already had some sound advice, but in the interests of fairness I’d point you to this post, which is a list of LGV driver training companies who have been recomended by TN members after receiving a good service at a sensible price

:bulb: Just scroll to the county in which you wish to train:

:arrow_right: LGV TRAINING TIPS [Reworked 01/02/2022] (Read only) - #5 by rog - NEW AND WANNABE DRIVERS (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Yeah definitely… Thanks alot, to all who posted