Training Day 1

well guys thats the first day training done,This morning i just couldnt get my head around gears and was coming into juctions to fast and not giving myself anytime to think, but hey the afternoon was total opposite instructor said drive like i did in the afternoon and i should pass no problem so here goes for day 2 tommorow.

felt better this afternoon after completly mucking up this morning :sunglasses:

Everybody at first is exactly the same, still in “car mode” which you soon get out of. Glad things are going good for you and goodluck for the rest of the week.

Glad to hear that it all came together for you mate yep once you have the hang of them gears its a lot less to worry about and will come natural to ya . :laughing:

Thanks guys ,yeah once you get out of car mode its alot easier.only got tommorow then test on thursday

Best of luck mate. I was told mine should be in the next 3 weeks now :slight_smile:

Good luck with your test. Not long till I start mine now. Starting to get anxious.

Hey dodester! Sounds like an excellent first day! Yep, starting off in car mode sounds familiar!! We all do it.

You pulled it together in the afternoon so well done. The trick now is try keep up to that standard and improve on it tomorrow and the days after.

Keep us posted pal!

Cheers,

Lazlo

DAY 2
Started with drive through to reversing jig at euro central all well but all motorway!,Reversing was ok done it a few times and was happy with it so left it at that back to reversing first thing in the morning!
Morning drive was not bad a few wee things odd mirrors and blind spots so morning turned out well.
Afternoon drive well were do i start lol had bad lane disapline and planning so chill out tonight and look forward to tommorow and i got last test of the day with the other guy out before me so got a we while before ma test to go over the show me tell questions so yessssss i need all fingers crossed for me tommorow folks lol :wink:

dodester - Good luck - I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow!! :smiley:

Good luck for tomorrow :wink:

Good luck for your test today hope all goes well

Jen x

Good luck mate hope all goes well.

Hope today has gone well and good luck for tomorrow.

Dean

Well guys its a big :smiley: am amazed you cant see my smile from space… :laughing: 7 minors and a lovely pass certificate, Can i say a huge huge huge thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way… :wink: bring on module 4

dodester:
Well guys its a big :smiley: am amazed you cant see my smile from space… :laughing: 7 minors and a lovely pass certificate, Can i say a huge huge huge thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way… :wink: bring on module 4

Very well done mate, happy for you :smiley::smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

CONGRATS :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thanks guys ROG you dont know how much i have been awaiting those fireworks ma friend. :wink: