Tough bridge?

Didn’t you see the lights??

biggeekdad.com/2012/10/the-toughest-bridge-ever/

Fantastic :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Unbelievable ! How thick ■■

“Hmmmm…what are them flashing lights for ?” . I guess them lights just don’t work then. Surely after 3 or 4 strikes somebody would think, these lights aren’t doing it, we need more of a deterrent to overheight vehicles.

Lol at the box that gets stuck under it

Im lost for words…

Got to admit that’s 1 tough bridge :laughing:

Outstanding. That really is amazing.

Reubs.

only in america.lol. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

keebs26uk:
Got to admit that’s 1 tough bridge :laughing:

they dont actually hit the bridge though
its a bar before it :wink:

Still part of the bridge hence the title :laughing:

you would have thought that the second hay carrier would have stopped after he followed his mate and watched him hit it :unamused:

the guy towing the caravan doesnt even know he hit it, one of the trucks lost a body and carried on driving…

keebs26uk:
Still part of the bridge hence the title :laughing:

its a separate structure and far from 100 years old hence why the title is wrong :laughing:

Your looking to deep into this :laughing:

About 11’8 too deep ah :slight_smile:

Some cretins there for sure. The second hay truck has to be the biggest of them all tho !!!

Does make you wonder if the average height for a small American boxvan is 12ft. :laughing:
And some of you are taking this far to seriously, what ever they’re hitting it seems to work as in the UK the bridge would be closed for a day whilst the engineers checked everything was ok. :smiley:

muckles:
what ever they’re hitting it seems to work as in the UK the bridge would be closed for a day whilst the engineers checked everything was ok. :smiley:

these bars are appearing in front of high risk bridge strikes here now , to stop that problem :wink:

They should sharpen the leading edge so it slices the top off more cleanly, would reduce the impact and shock significantly probably ■■

I’m saving this to my phone and whenever I fancy a chuckle it’ll get played. :smiley: