Took my c+e test this morning

and failed it. I got four minors on my drive. I did spot on with my uncoupling/coupling. controlled stop was good but I jacknifed on my reverse. what a nooooob lol. anyway I got a retest booked for next thursday afternoon at swynnerton in staffordshire so fingers crossed. I am using a wagon and drag. the thing that really got to me was two days before my test I was reversing spot on everytime and then balls it up when it really counts. I know what I did wrong too that’s the annoying thing but what can I say? I’m a total nooob. anyway I’m ok now was just gutted this morning. cmon keano1 we can do it mate. :smiley:

same here m8 failed my class 1 this morning aswell good luck with your resit m8 :smiley:

Bad luck, both of you. Good luck on your resit.

Big Nige:
and failed it. I got four minors on my drive. I did spot on with my uncoupling/coupling. controlled stop was good but I jacknifed on my reverse. what a nooooob lol. anyway I got a retest booked for next thursday afternoon at swynnerton in staffordshire so fingers crossed. I am using a wagon and drag. the thing that really got to me was two days before my test I was reversing spot on everytime and then balls it up when it really counts. I know what I did wrong too that’s the annoying thing but what can I say? I’m a total nooob. anyway I’m ok now was just gutted this morning. cmon keano1 we can do it mate. :smiley:

Have you been taught “what to do if it goes wrong”?
I have had a lot of trainees who are ok if it goes right first time but, in my opinion, are not ready until they they cannot put it right if it ■■■■■ up
4 minors - great drive :smiley:

Cheers Hectors-Dad for that mate.

Hey Nov shame that mate when have you got your retest? Good luck on it.

Hi ROG I did try and recover and after my test my instructor said I managed it but by that time my nerves got the better of me. It was weird really … as I was doing it I felt like i was in a parralell universe lol. Anyway I know what went wrong and if I’d have followed instructions off my instructor this post would have been a different outcome. For some reason my mind just skipped. I have developed my driving skills greatly over the last couple of weeks and owe it to my instructor. He said I had a 93% chance of passing and was as gutted as much as I was when I failed.

The other thing that really got to me was when I got back to Irlam depot the manager approached us both and asked if I’d passed. He is holding a class 1 job for me and the money is really good too. He is covering it with an agency driver at the moment so he said if I pass next thursday to come and see him.

I’ll let you know how I get on. Hey Nov let us know how you get on mate.

Cheers. Nige

Sorry to here you failed

Good luck for thurs

Better luck next time.