toilet

today I watched a euro driver walk behind our trailers,he looked at me and then proceeded to take a leak just behind said trailers,after he finished he walked back to his vehicle,i then said to him YOH DRIVER,there are toilets in the warehouse,his response was putting his arms up and basically told me in his own way he did not speak English,i can’t speak for every driver but I have had other euro drivers say one word and that was toilet,even they understand that,so I show them where the toilet is,not rocket science,i think it was just pure laziness that he could not even utter that one word,just decided to pxxs up one of our trailers, I can understand if there were no toilets around but he did not even try to ask, his vehicle was being unloaded and the toilets were literally a few steps away,dirty bxxxxxd

I was at King George dock in Hull couple of weeks ago and at the beginning of the customs house there are red biffa bins, the road is on an incline and there was an eastern european driver just stood at the end of the bin. I went to put some rubbish into the bin but struggled a bit with lifting the lid so I put my bin liner on the floor so I could use two hands to open the lid. I picked up my bin liner and noticed there was ■■■■ running from underneath the bin, it ran all around my boots and was dripping off the bin liner. I didn’t realise at first that the driver was stood ■■■■■■■ at the end of the bin, I went mental and had to get my boots soaked to clean them down. Not good enough in my opinion, filthy gets as there are plenty of toilet facilities.

exactly my thoughts too

My god I can just can just sense the outrage if you saw me in middle of night , boxers / boots ■■■■■■■ on tri :wink: :laughing:

dozy:
My god I can just can just sense the outrage if you saw me in middle of night , boxers / boots ■■■■■■■ on tri :wink: [emoji38]

So it was you on the a14 with the blow up doll

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

LOL, this brings back another old memory of one old workmate who drove a Ford Transcontinental and got out for a pee in the night at a truck stop up north one night and the door blew shut and he was locked out, he stood there in just underpants as the police broke into the cab LOL.

I was parked in a Autohof on the Autobahn when I saw a British driver park up in the ‘convoi exeptionelle’ bay, get out of his cab, and taking a leak against his wheel. When accosted by a bystander, he shouted " who won the war Adolf ? " , and drove off.

dozy:
My god I can just can just sense the outrage if you saw me in middle of night , boxers / boots ■■■■■■■ on tri :wink: :laughing:

if it’s the middle of the night and you are walking around in the dark I can understand that as you are not going to get fully dressed to have a pxxs,but this bloke as I said had no reason to go behind the trailers[which were further than the toilet]to take a leak when the toilet was literally a few feet from where he was being unloaded,our toilets are very clean and presentable,there was no need to go right across the yard to take said leak,as I said even they can utter that one word to others,ie, toilet,not having a dig at you dozy just explaining that this geezer had no need to pxxs behind the trailer then using the old excuse of not speaking English,too many of them do it

Pat Hasler:
LOL, this brings back another old memory of one old workmate who drove a Ford Transcontinental and got out for a pee in the night at a truck stop up north one night and the door blew shut and he was locked out, he stood there in just underpants as the police broke into the cab LOL.

got to admit that was funny,if I had been that copper I couldn’t help through laughing too much

Got to agree…where theres access to toilets…USE THEM…no excuse…i can understand if when you ask for a toilet, and the office say : We dont allow drivers to use them anymore..blah..blah then i would go wherever i could…or like a mate of mine years ago was told just that, he had no scruples…and just went under his trailer…mind you…he did cover it with used toilet paper afterwards…got banned from the site for life, and was told to take his load out of the yard as well…all because some jobsworth treated everyone with the same brush, and refused him a toilet…oh well.

Unfortunately tractive units don’t have them fitted! :grimacing: god help it if you stop on an MSA and you work for stobrats with ISOCRAP. LOL. :grimacing:

Pat Hasler:

When you said that it also brought something back to me.
The first couple of months of my driving carreer was on a Ford Transit pick up on long distance…, sleeping across the seats. :unamused:
A Transcon was parked next to me at Lincoln Farm, as you know they were ■■■■ high compared to anything else…especially my Transit.
I was woke up by what I thought was heavy rain just starting, but it only went on for about 15 seconds…you’ve guessed it, the cheeky ■■■■ driver was ■■■■■■■ on my roof, presumably unaware that anybody would be sleeping in a Transit pick up. :unamused: :laughing:

I usually get up on the catwalk for a good ■■■■ on the trailer , no one can see

I was ■■■■■■■ down a drain at Frankfut do Oder truckpark years ago when the security guard came over wagging his finger and sayinn No No while his dog took a leak against my trailer wheels to which I replied while pointing at it No No ■■■■■■ No !!!

Pat Hasler:

How did he summon the Police? Was he carrying tuppence in his undies for the phone box in case of emergencies?