Timestamps

A small thing, but posts are timestamped 1 hour ahead of GMT…

wakou:

The reason you’re seeing the wrong time is because you haven’t changed the summer time settings as bellow, after changing the settings click on Board Index at the top of the page and you’ll be able to see the displayed date and time so you can check it’s correct, you should also see that the posts are time stamped correctly.

Go to your “User Control Panel / Board Preferences / Edit Global Settings” and set “Summer Time/DST is in effect” to “No”.

tachograph:

wakou:

The reason you’re seeing the wrong time is because you haven’t changed the summer time settings as bellow, after changing the settings click on Board Index at the top of the page and you’ll be able to see the displayed date and time so you can check it’s correct, you should also see that the posts are time stamped correctly.

Go to your “User Control Panel / Board Preferences / Edit Global Settings” and set “Summer Time/DST is in effect” to “No”.

No point changing it as BST starts next Sunday any way :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

tachograph:

wakou:

No point changing it as BST starts next Sunday any way :laughing: :laughing:

Oh yeah, well Sunday week to be precise :smiley:

Yes, as I said, a small thing.
But surely, TruckNet has a computer or a clock so that every user does not have to adjust his or her own? Facebook, Twitter and my Auntie Doris seem to manage this?

wakou:
But surely, TruckNet has a computer or a clock so that every user does not have to adjust his or her own? Facebook, Twitter and my Auntie Doris seem to manage this?

You forget TNUK is a different world where sock puppets rule

blue estate:

wakou:

You forget TNUK is a different world where sock puppets rule

TNUK doesn’t do everything for you, because it uses an old piece of software, phpBB 2007. It was designed at a time when adults were still capable of doing things for themselves.