Tilbury docks parking?

question for anyone who goes there■■? i go tilbury probably twice a week if im not shipping out that week and ive been told your not aloud to park in the docks over night■■? this week i parked in one of the laybys just before the main roundabout into tilbury and my god dont you shake about. i then went into the docks to get my trailor at 3am but came in at 7pm but run out of hours and my first drop was plymouth so done a early one, went into docks to get the paper work and saw about 15-20 trucks parked up by the office in there. anyone had any experiance with parking in there and if so can you as it states no parking??

cheers james

Get directions for Worlds End pub, on the docks so it’s handy, you can park anywhere on road up to it free, good meal which can be re.imbursed as the landlord will give you a “parking ticket” :wink: to the value of meal :wink:

Yes i went there with the unit see what space there was but was quite rammed on the road into there, my old man told me about it there and some drivers on my firm said some people have started to take fuel during the night or so?? But i think next time i got a early start ill go there and see what happens. Thanks buddy, you had any problems there at all??

James

HI LAMBY PARKING AT THE WORLDS END PUB IS OK. I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT OF MARITIME AT THE END OF THE ROAD,SO IV BEEN STOPPING REGULAR ,NEVA HERD OF ANY ONE HAVING DERV STOLEN.FOOD IN THE PUB A BIT BASIC,BUT REASONABLE PRICE AND THE LANDLORD WILL GIVE YOU A PARKING TICKET.IF YOU GO SOLO PLENTY OF ROOM IN THE CAR PARK REGARDS NICK