Thurrock Fuel Tankers

Hi, want to try and get onto the fuel tankers in thurrock. People have been telling me to give Apex Support a ring, anyone know anything about them?
Cheers :slight_smile:

are you an illegal immigrant? why do you want to get on a fuel tanker at Thurrock :question:

I tried & failed, good luck…

Yeah I’ve heard they’re quite picky about who they choose. I’ll give it a go. Driver support services are another big agency for supplying adr drivers too.

Both Hoyer and turners are advertising for drivers out of Thurrock or purfleet

Maz_643:
Hi, want to try and get onto the fuel tankers in thurrock. People have been telling me to give Apex Support a ring, anyone know anything about them?
Cheers :slight_smile:

Apex have a poor reputation within the industry and the drivers leave at every opportunity ,so their not that picky but it is a way in to gain experience in what is becoming a declining industry in terms of driver T&C .

Cheers guys, I work for wincanton at the minute so might see what the chances of getting a transfer on to thier texaco contract is first.

Maz_643:
Cheers guys, I work for wincanton at the minute so might see what the chances of getting a transfer on to thier texaco contract is first.

I don’t want to put you off, but the Texaco contract is one of the best in the industry. Well for the terms and conditions that are around today.
As such it is the contract with the longest waiting list.

There are plenty of Agencies out there that you would have a much better chance of getting a start with.

Good luck.

fodentanker:

Maz_643:

As you work for them you stand a better chance, I know they were looking for drivers at Kingsbury and a guy I know just called on the off chance and got a start.

I don’t want to put you off, but the Texaco contract is one of the best in the industry. Well for the terms and conditions that are around today.

There are plenty of Agencies out there that you would have a much better chance of getting a start with.

Good luck.

Yes I’ve heard that the wincanton drivers have it pretty good. Just thought because I’ve been with em for a couple years might be a bit easier to get in :slight_smile: but either way I’ll go with an agency. Getting a tad fed up with doing so many hours on the haulage.

jenka:

fodentanker:

Maz_643:

As you work for them you stand a better chance, I know they were looking for drivers at Kingsbury and a guy I know just called on the off chance and got a start.

Good luck.

Hi,
Has anyone got any info about DRIVER SUPPORT Agency in Basildon?
Cheers