this week i saw......

its that time again…

Excellent Pics :sunglasses:

Saw a Norfolk line behind a tidy Scania earlier today heading Kingspans way… Was half expecting to see it here tonight :wink:

what scania was it, ive had a few in today, but unfortunately i dont get to take too many pics on a friday as its our busiest day

yella:
what scania was it, ive had a few in today, but unfortunately i dont get to take too many pics on a friday as its our busiest day

M6 on the number plate IRC… Not too flash but bright and clean… Would of been around 2.30ish…

What would be the crack with RJS old F10 written up with canton garage… That still in service as I saw that earlier todaya swell.

white scania with red writing and stripes, hes one of our subbies. not such a smart scania now, he reversed under a high trailer and whacked the back of the cab

yeah, the old F10 is there garage motor, carlton garage is part of RJ Jones. they use that to take trailers for MOT. the old guy that drives it was a drayman at bodelwyddan for years, he retired last year and took that job to keep his hand in. dont think iver ever met a 66 year old as strong

I forget the paint looked nice enough as I passed it coming over the Flintshire bridge…

F10 looked in good nich to be fair… Was nice to see

yella:
dont think iver ever met a 66 year old as strong

Weve got one at our place still keeping his hand in at the grand old age of 74 :open_mouth: and gets a right monk on if theres no work for him :laughing:
he`s at his happiest when he get a full week of sunday to thursday as fri & sat are his days for going on the pi$$, he puts most of us to shame :laughing: :laughing:

Green and white Globby for me this week Yella :slight_smile: . Ta as usual mate :wink: .

Andy smg:
Green and white Globby for me this week Yella :slight_smile: . Ta as usual mate :wink: .

he’s one of mr vains bunch. you cant see it on there but hes got an ect web addy on the front

You seem to get a lot of Suffolk boys in there, Yella!! :sunglasses: