FarnboroughBoy11:

villa:

DAF95XF:

villa:
ok what are the most repetative posts/questions on here
this for starters
what happens if i plug so and so into 24v socket

Dan posted one above you…
Then there’s “what do I need for a night out”, I mean ffs!!!

pedantic posters who constantly state the obvious and pick out petty trivial mistakes can be extremely tedious too

You should have started that sentence with a capital “P” to be honest and then ending it with a full stop.

I think it should be just P without the quotation marks.

Pat Hasler:

DAF95XF:
Is it just me but is it getting a bit tedious on here now?
I mean if its not every other posting Stobarts or Tesco, it’s fog lights etc.
At one point it used be quite an informative forum but now it’s full of kids changing jobs every 30 seconds and thinking their good at driving, it’s people asking the same questions in which a simple search using the SEARCH button would give you the answers…

You’re right :exclamation:
Everybody stop posting NOW :exclamation:

Well … That didn’t do any good did it :laughing:

Csi forum? Is everyone else at a party I’ve not been invited to? :imp:

the maoster:
Csi forum? Is everyone else at a party I’ve not been invited to? :imp:

If it helps i had no invite. When you do get one place it on ebay. I hear theregoing on there for a few quid

Lorn trakta:
Its for sadasses thinking their views are the predominant views of the entire UK hgv workforce, if many were typical real everyday drivers they wouldn’t come out with TNUK’s mainstay conversational pieces, often and irksomely revolving around living a truckers ‘dream’ life, ie, an effin moron ‘living’ out of an EU pygmy sized pigsty on wheels, with hygiene levels of the third world, a quick glance in any layby will confirm, whilst demonstratively and deludingly proclaiming they are ‘professionals’, professionals who work 15 hour shifts?, for a yearly income that wouldn’t get me to do my part time property maintenance work, and for an income that definately wouldn’t get me to give up my 7 hour shifts of ‘not a real driver’ night trunk runs.

Shoehorning as many long words as possible into a post doesn’t lift it from being drivel. It merely lifts it to pompous drivel. :wink:

Does make me smile when members are online but are hidden :smiley:

So what is the Csi forum? :blush:

Lol. You are a funny guy. Mind you, contributing to a forum by the name of Trucknet and then complaining that other posters are truck obsessed seems a tad strange. What do you suggest?

Jakdaw:

It’s a place full of drivers who are bitter and twisted and know it all. They can sum up an incident and work out who is to blame in 30 seconds. Top pro drivers in that forum and only the best are invited. So that’s me and you out of the question then :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I detest small lap dogs, you know, those horrid things with pushed in faces. I might search for a shih tzu appreciation forum.

happysack:
I detest small lap dogs, you know, those horrid things with pushed in faces. I might search for a shih tzu appreciation forum.

Lhasa Apso are the same but with a longer nose and better looking

Whatever floats your boat Mickey.

mickyblue:

Jakdaw:

It’s a place full of drivers who are bitter and twisted and know it all. They can sum up an incident and work out who is to blame in 30 seconds. Top pro drivers in that forum and only the best are invited. So that’s me and you out of the question then :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I aint that good either :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s the place to defect to, and then a month later come back with tail between legs to admit you were wrong.

happysack:
Whatever floats your boat Mickey.

Just like you, after a few beers, anything will :smiley:

Have a good weekend and I hope you chilled out before you go back to work.

I have just had a nice walk with my Lhasa and the wife, you know the horrid lap dogs. :smiley:

tango boy:

mickyblue:

Jakdaw:

I aint that good either :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We could always start a forum for us lowly drivers who are crap :smiley: :smiley: and call it CSI Trucknet rejects

Lorn trakta:
Its for sadasses thinking their views are the predominant views of the entire UK hgv workforce, if many were typical real everyday drivers they wouldn’t come out with TNUK’s mainstay conversational pieces, often and irksomely revolving around living a truckers ‘dream’ life, ie, an effin moron ‘living’ out of an EU pygmy sized pigsty on wheels, with hygiene levels of the third world, a quick glance in any layby will confirm, whilst demonstratively and deludingly proclaiming they are ‘professionals’, professionals who work 15 hour shifts?, for a yearly income that wouldn’t get me to do my part time property maintenance work, and for an income that definately wouldn’t get me to give up my 7 hour shifts of ‘not a real driver’ night trunk runs.

You forgot to mention the smell of urine in those laybys.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: