This cannot be legal,,,,, can it?

ON THE M4 THIS MORNING I CAME ACROSS THIS SIGHT,A,CONVOY OF A WRECKER PULLING A SMASHED FH12 THAT HAD BEEN ON ITS SIDE,AND BEHIND THAT ANOTHER UNIT PULLING THE TRAILER THAT WAS ON THE, FH, AT THE TIME OF THE CRASH, THE TRAILER WAS TWISTED THAT MUCH THE N/S REAR AND MIDDLE WHEELS WERE OFF THE FLOOR,

southcoastsurfer:
From what you’ve described and whats shown in the photo, the only way this should have been on the road is on the back of a full lift recovery vehicle! It’s certainly NOT legal to be towed on a public road in that condition.

WELL I THOUGHT THAT, BUT THEY WERE ON THERE MERRY WAY TO SOMEWHERE AT 50MPH, :confused: :confused: :confused:

This cannot be legal, can it?

…says the man taking a photo with his mobile phone whilst driving and tailgating the vehicle in front… :unamused:

Conor:

This cannot be legal, can it?

…says the man taking a photo with his mobile phone whilst driving and tailgating the vehicle in front… :unamused:

OHH…PUT YOUR NAILS AWAY,FIXED DASH CAM, FOR CATCHING KNOB HEADS WHO PULL IN FRONT OF ME, ABLE TO TAKE STILL SHOTS WITH THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON, :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

I suppose it depends where/when the vehicle crashed. If it was on the M/WAY and the wanted it cleared rapdio, permission may have been granted just to gitf asap.

Otherwise, I can’t see how it could possibly be legal and I wouldn’t fancy the list of charges to go with running that on the road.

saucyboar5:
OHH…PUT YOUR NAILS AWAY,FIXED DASH CAM, FOR CATCHING KNOB HEADS WHO PULL IN FRONT OF ME, ABLE TO TAKE STILL SHOTS WITH THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON, :blush: :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

You might want to edit the photo to hide the fact it was taken on a 8GB Nokia N95 if you want to go with the fixed dash cam thing. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Personally I don’t care how you took the picture but you’re only giving ammunition to those who do.

Coffeeholic:

saucyboar5:

You might want to edit the photo to hide the fact it was taken on a 8GB Nokia N95 if you want to go with the fixed dash cam thing. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Personally I don’t care how you took the picture but you’re only giving ammunition to those who do.

:smiley:

saucyboar5 has your CAPSLOCK got stuck on :question:

Ok, you get away with the the ‘taking a pic whilst driving’ bit :wink: but was that doing 50 when you took it because from the photo it SEEMS that you were very close to it - notice I said SEEMS as it could be a zoom lens…

ooh, I am in a pedantic mood this morning… :laughing: :laughing:

Are you sure it was being recovered I’ve seen worse been driven on east european plates

Mr B:
Are you sure it was being recovered I’ve seen worse been driven on east european plates

Like this truck which has appeared on here many times before :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Question: HOW MANY SEPARATE FPN’S DO YOU THINK THIS TRUCK WOULD ATTRACT :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Answers on a post card please…

(Oh ignore the duck, i’ve lost the original pic and that photo was used on another topic on TNUK :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: )

There was a movie on youtube, but I can’t find it, of Russian lorry driving on three wheels…

orys:
There was a movie on youtube, but I can’t find it, of Russian lorry driving on three wheels…

Like this one… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: It’s one of those trucks that can go on road and rail :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was rather something of this style:

Coffeeholic:

saucyboar5:

yeh fixed on the dash,cam forward,thats why we have the 8gb,10h of vid,if nothing happens reset it,simple,running a program called, you cam, on the phone,press the hot key to take still shots,why bother :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ROG:
saucyboar5 has your CAPSLOCK got stuck on :question:

Ok, you get away with the the ‘taking a pic whilst driving’ bit :wink: but was that doing 50 when you took it because from the photo it SEEMS that you were very close to it - notice I said SEEMS as it could be a zoom lens…

ooh, I am in a pedantic mood this morning… :laughing: :laughing:

I hold my hands up to that one rog!!!, i pulled about 30-40ish foot behind it, to see the wheel off the ground clearly
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

saucyboar5:
yeh fixed on the dash,cam forward,thats why we have the 8gb,10h of vid,if nothing happens reset it,simple,running a program called, you cam, on the phone,press the hot key to take still shots,why bother :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I had already noticed that if you look where the centre of the pic is, it seems to be inline with the centre of your truck, not inline with where you sit to drive it. Its obvious, if they bother to look before criticising.

I saw this outfit as well but from the front. You are obviously coming out of the Brynglas tunnels in Newport but I saw it up by Ross, so it wasn’t going on a short trip!! :smiley:

saucyboar5:

southcoastsurfer:
From what you’ve described and whats shown in the photo, the only way this should have been on the road is on the back of a full lift recovery vehicle! It’s certainly NOT legal to be towed on a public road in that condition.

WELL I THOUGHT THAT, BUT THEY WERE ON THERE MERRY WAY TO SOMEWHERE AT 50MPH, :confused: :confused: :confused:

was the volvo white with a red stripe on it

saucyboar5:

southcoastsurfer:

they was on there way to lichfield staffs it went over in tremorfa steel works