Things you see!

I’ve had school girls flash me from coaches in stop start traffic. Also car passengers.

After loading at sixbells opencast I parked up early in a big layby just down the road at about 4pm. I get up at 3am and I notice that there is a car parked at a strange angle just behind me. I switch the reversing camera on and I witness two gayers gaying it up just behind my trailer. I turned the ignition on and put reverse gear in. I have two extra pretty powerful reverse lights. I’ve never seen anyone pull their trousers back up so fast in my entire life!!

SwedishSteel:
I’ve had school girls flash me from coaches in stop start traffic. Also car passengers.

After loading at sixbells opencast I parked up early in a big layby just down the road at about 4pm. I get up at 3am and I notice that there is a car parked at a strange angle just behind me. I switch the reversing camera on and I witness two gayers gaying it up just behind my trailer. I turned the ignition on and put reverse gear in. I have two extra pretty powerful reverse lights. I’ve never seen anyone pull their trousers back up so fast in my entire life!!

Yes … but how long were you watching them on the camera before you did that :laughing: :laughing:
Sorry couldn’t resist.
I’'ll get my coat :unamused:

i am sure that people are only lookin at this thread to see where they are mostly to catch sight of a bit flesh, tho at the momment it would appear that unless you are gay we are all going to be disappointed :frowning:

The guy who put my name forward for my current position was actually locked up for 6 weeks for twisting one off in his own back garden (allegedly), apparently his neighbour (who she he had a long running battle with) saw him. Funny thing was, she described seeing his ‘pasty body as he mowed the lawn wearing nothing but his work boots’ and described him as being ‘well endowed’ :open_mouth: …he was a bloody half-cast! She was a right old pig and was pictured in the paper holding a sausage on a fork, claiming it had put her off men for life! If you’d have seen the picture of her you’d bet ya house that she would have been artificially inseminated!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I’ll try and find the picture of her or maybe i shouldn’t!

Edited for a change of fact

Not on the road but when I was working for McDonalds, I went out on a trash walk in the car park. Thats litter picking, not taking the bin bags out on a lead by the way, Got to the bottom of the car park and was doing the bins a bit when I noticed an estate car with misted windows.

It wasn’t unusual, used to be quite a laugh watching certain young couples having a bit of rough and tumble in the car park. I did think it went too far though when, as you do, I turned to grade the slapper and found it was Bill and Ben doing their thing. One quick word with the boss and the Rozzers came and took them away. It may have been night time but McDs is a family restaurant!

you really want to do home deliveries, the early jobs can be a real eye opener :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What coincidence this thread is here as today on the M40 southbound I had just come down loudwater hill and a VW beetle comes along side me and matches my speed, I look down and there is a bloke ■■■■■■■ himself off!!! He then pulls in front of me and I see him looking in his mirror, he then carrys on to the truck in front and does the same thing!!!
Sickos man.

FarnboroughBoy11:
What coincidence this thread is here as today on the M40 southbound I had just come down loudwater hill and a VW beetle comes along side me and matches my speed, I look down and there is a bloke [zb] himself off!!! He then pulls in front of me and I see him looking in his mirror, he then carrys on to the truck in front and does the same thing!!!
Sickos man.

Watch for your name on the who’s seen who thread. :laughing:

many years ago a (older) mate and i went to a local pub for a pint ,he gives me nudge and says we`ll give it 1/4 of a hour and wander up the back lane i recognise the car thats just gone up. so we finish our drink and sneak up the lane .a couple of hundred yards up and theres said car with misty windows and a rock on. we sneaked up to the car and knocked loudly on the window and asked the extremely agitated couple av yer got a light pal :laughing: we could hardly run away for laughing

shuttlespanker:
you really want to do home deliveries, the early jobs can be a real eye opener :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re not wrong! Deliver the goods, then get them to sign your docket low down. 9/10 The norks pop out the dressing gown. LOL

Ade i thought you were a respectable chap… :laughing:

Nope…Pure perv! :wink:

nsmith1180:
‘… McDs is a family restaurant…!’

But only until a nipper is old enough to learn what ‘internationally franchised chemical outlets dealing trick-by-treat abominations for the unimaginative masses’ means :wink:

‘…Family Restaurant…’: Isn’t that catering industry language for places that brainwash kids with processed junk :question:

i’ve not been that lucky then.
in 20 years, from memory i’ve had 1 bird flash her ■■■■ at me from the back of a hen-do minibus.

chilistrucker:
in 20 years, from memory i’ve had 1 bird flash her ■■■■ at me from the back of a hen-do minibus.

you really do need to get out more :wink:

shuttlespanker:

chilistrucker:

the most unusual thing i’ve seen of late was last night.
not quite a pair of boobies, just a right ■■■.
i was joining the m25 for the qe2 bridge,came off the a13, onto the entry slip, then where the entry slip splits, (left for the services and lakeside and right to join the 25) there was a foreign artic reversing up the right hand split :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
guess he wanted the services and took the wrong split, so he saw no harm in reversing up the slip road :unamused:

swindon tonight, ever hopeful some bird with flop her bits out :grimacing:

chilistrucker:

shuttlespanker:

chilistrucker:

i was joining the m25 for the qe2 bridge,came off the a13, onto the entry slip, then where the entry slip splits, (left for the services and lakeside and right to join the 25) there was a foreign artic reversing up the right hand split :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
guess he wanted the services and took the wrong split, so he saw no harm in reversing up the slip road :unamused:

If your going to Swindon they will probably have 3 ■■■■.

chilistrucker:

shuttlespanker:

chilistrucker:

if you get lucky tonight, being in Swindon, you might just wanna make sure it is a bird :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so judging by the last 2 posts, i may end up with a 3 titted bird who is actually a fella :open_mouth:
i’ve had worse :grimacing:

chilistrucker:
so judging by the last 2 posts, i may end up with a 3 titted bird who is actually a fella :open_mouth:
i’ve had worse :grimacing:

Hahaha that’s the West for ya.