Theory Test

Just a quick question.

Do I need the class C provision in my licence before I can take the theory test or can I do it beforehand and get the provisional entitelment in later on?

Thanks.

i think you can do the test’s b4 hand.but i’m sure someone will clarify this for you :wink:

I think you need it on first as they do check the
licence before the theory test but am not 100%
on that.

I’ll have to ring them up to find out then, all it says on the DSA site is that they need a driving licence number, it doesn’t actually say wether they need the C entitelment in, unless I’m missing it somewhere.

i’m sure u need the provisional license before u can take the theory test, but still ring dvla to make sure…

swerdy:
i’m sure u need the provisional license before u can take the theory test, but still ring dvla to make sure…

Thanks, I’ll try and phone them tomorrow.

If you try and book your theory test on line, it won’t let you. You get a message like “your licence does not include the group entitlement allowing you to take this test”.
I suppose they are thinking along the lines of what happens if you apply for the provisional and don’t get it [for instance failing the medical], so you have to get the class C provisional firstly.
By the way, how do you get a quote from another message to appear in the wee box with the caption “xxxxxx wrote”. I’m still stuck using cut and paste !!

Al.

I’ve edited your post so that you can see how it is done.

Basically, when you want to quote another person, click on the “Quote” button in THEIR message, and the whole message will be quoted. You then edit out the bits you don’t need.

In the Post a Reply screen, on the left, you will see BBCode is ON. Click on that and it will take you to a help menu for options.

Krankee:
Basically, when you want to quote another person, click on the “Quote” button in THEIR message, and the whole message will be quoted. You then edit out the bits you don’t need.

Testing 1, 2, 3. No wonder I didn’t choose I.T. as a career !!
Thanks, Krankee.

Al.

Edit: Obviously not doing it right, then…

But you have to leave in the end bit [ /quote ]

Krankee:
Basically when you want to quote another person, click on the “Quote” button in THEIR message, and the whole message will be quoted. You then edit out the bits you don’t need.

Like this then !!!
I think I cracked it…

Al.

alcraw62:

Krankee:
Basically when you want to quote another person, click on the “Quote” button in THEIR message, and the whole message will be quoted. You then edit out the bits you don’t need.

Like this then !!!
I think I cracked it…

Al.

a you can teach an old dog new tricks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

was at saints last week and week b4 never saw you buddy.mayby next time :wink: