Theory test booked

Right, I’ve done the medical and sent my licence off to get Group C provisional entlitlement. Tried to book my Theory test online the next day but their too-bluddy-clever system recognised the fact that my licence didn’t allow this. So I waited and now my on-line booking has been accepted - Theory test due on 20th August. I’ll try and bring it forward a bit once my licence has actually arrived…

To the point - I’m happy with the multi-choice questions (I have bouht a CD-ROM to practice and am usually achieving 33 or 34 out of 35) but the Hazard Perception stuff has me worried. Any tips? Or has anyone got a CD-ROM or DVD they would be prepared to part with for beer tokens?

Best of luck mate!!!
I am sure you will pass

I have heard the Theory (well Hazard perception) is harder than the actual test !
remember to pass you will need to take it seriously, work at it, forget the pub try not to get borred with the same thing over and over again!

once you pass the C+E you have passed the hardest driving test in the world!

They is no better feeling! but to do it you must take it seriously!

Oh yeh wellcome to TruckNet!
Keep us informed and ask the questions!

roymondo have a look here for hpt

Then go to this forum, go to General Messages, and check out the fourth topic down.

There is a wealth of advice to be found there.

this is above your thread in the wannabies forum

good luck :wink: :wink:

Hi Roymondo,

I have done the theory test about two weeks ago and TC is right you do need to put in a lot of revision to pass and i was the same as you, not too worried about the questions but not sure about the hazard perception :confused: :confused: my instructor sent me the CD rom with the questions on it and after revising them i was scoring 34 and 35 almost every time. Now about the other bit, the hazard perception is totally stupid in my mind cos i used the focus CD roms to revise and although they are excellent and definately helped me,even when revising my scores seemed to go from one extreme to the other :blush: :blush: and i certainly wouldn’t recommend trying without revising first.

On the day of my test i scored 35/35 and only just passed the hazard part 53/75. :unamused: :unamused: :blush: :blush: .

If you want i am willing to lend you the hazard perception pack-i would give it to you but someone else i know is doing there test in a couple of months and has already asked to borrow them :unamused: :unamused: Anyhow if you want them just PM me your’e address and i’ll post em of for you…All the best with the test and let us know how you get on mate :wink: :wink:

SCANTHEMAN

good luck with the test roy you’ll be fine i’m sure mate, don’t forget to let us know the result of the theory mate :wink: :laughing: