Theory test book

If anybody is need of a theory test book, I have one you can buy off me for £15.
PM me if you want it!!

DAF95XF:
If anybody is need of a theory test book, I have one you can buy off me for £15.
PM me if you want it!!

If I was to ask you those questions in 2 years would you still know all the answers :question: - if not, keep hold of it - I did. :smiley: :smiley:
And I still don’t know ALL the answers :exclamation: :exclamation:

ROG:

DAF95XF:
PM me if you want it!!

If I was to ask you those questions in 2 years would you still know all the answers :question: - if not, keep hold of it - I did. :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Rog

are you admitting some thing there :wink: :wink: :laughing:

delboytwo:

ROG:

DAF95XF:
PM me if you want it!!

Hi Rog

are you admitting some thing there :wink: :wink: :laughing:

YUP - I’m not perfect and I don’t know it all - never will :smiley:

ROG:

DAF95XF:
PM me if you want it!!

And I still don’t know ALL the answers :!: :exclamation:

Don’t believe that

problem with the thoery test book is its just example questions & answers and in no real order. Plus the soon go out of date as they periodically change the questions.

You can’t use it look something up as its in no real order and only covers what you might be asked, imo get rid and get a good copy of the highway code for professional drivers. I’d get rid of mine if i thought someone would give me anything for it :slight_smile: