THEORY TEST 2

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Hi again everyone,PASSED theory test second time round yesterday.scored 35 out of 35 for first part again and 61 for hazard test,still a bit miffed about the whole hazard part from an experienced driver point of view but never mind ive got it now.I have a 6 week wait to start practical part which is a bit of a nuisance but never mind,is that an average wait time does anyone know? :slight_smile:

Well done for passing your theory…it is a bit of a pain but I guess just be thankful you`ve taken it now…apparently the questions are being increased to 60…

I waited around 8 weeks from my theory test to my class 2…

Good luck ! :slight_smile:

Hey well done, the theory is going up to 60 questions after the first of april. Im doing my theory in one week, then i start my lessons on the 3rd of may.

So thats about 7 weeks wait i think. Feel like a kid waiting for xmas, im lookin forward to do my practical, did my assesment drive 2-3 weeks ago and i loved it.

Congratulations on passing your theory, I passed my theory 0n 17th Feb and I started my training on 28th Feb, I’ve just finished day 3 today. 4 more days of training then the test

where did you see this about the increase to 60 multichoice - pass mark do you know what it is - pcv is this the same?

Kenny

KingMonkey80:
Hey well done, the theory is going up to 60 questions after the first of april. Im doing my theory in one week, then i start my lessons on the 3rd of may.

So thats about 7 weeks wait i think. Feel like a kid waiting for xmas, im lookin forward to do my practical, did my assesment drive 2-3 weeks ago and i loved it.