The Ultimate WHERE WAS I?

Click Here and fill Your boots.

very good, i might try and have a go myself. :wink: :wink:

Name them all and I will post you a envelope full of fresh…

AIR…

what a tune.

Great bit of advertising :smiley:

nice one mate, (thou i had to mute the record to watch it all!)

Good stuff mate.
Those Norfolk Line double deckers look awesome.

kindle530:
nice one mate, (thou i had to mute the record to watch it all!)

Could you not just turn down the volume? :smiley:

Davnic:
Good stuff mate.

Are you one of these guys who gets off on big trailers? :smiley: Joke aside I dont like them, I find there wobbly, although the guy who pulls it all the time knows how to handle it and drives it round the corners like a bat out of hell…

scottishcruiser:

Davnic:
Good stuff mate.

Are you one of these guys who gets off on big trailers? :smiley: Joke aside I dont like them, I find there wobbly, although the guy who pulls it all the time knows how to handle it and drives it round the corners like a bat out of hell…

I’ve never pulled one and i bet they’re pigs in high winds but i just like the look of them.
They always make the unit look like it’s really earning its keep.

Any chance you could turn off those flashing lights please?

tough luck scottishcruiser you are still not getting sammy s strallis no matter how many pictures you take of it. stick to plz

No sound on my computer so dont know what I’m missing vocally, pics ok though (if you like pics of trucks) :slight_smile:

Tiger.

Chase & Status - End Credits is the 1st song and the 2nd song is Miike Snow - Black & Blue.

gallowaybull:
tough luck scottishcruiser you are still not getting sammy s strallis no matter how many pictures you take of it. stick to plz

He can keep the plastic pig :wink: although its marginally quicker than mine… :frowning:

I can’t believe that I recognise all of those places. Can’t place some of them as I’d need to remember who I was working for to work out where they were.

That you singing Mika, Scottishcruiser? :laughing:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omfg

please tell me that isnt scottishcruiser :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

how embrassing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that should definatley go round manfreight and norfolk line. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that vid was when he rhad hair lmao a bit back lmao

The first you tube is alot better than the second one :astonished: .Would you not delete that Mika vid and be done with it.