Thanks

Is it possible to add a “thanks score”, where when someone is very helpful or for anything to give a “thanks” too a repy and the score is shown under the persons name, haw many that person gave and how many he/she recieves etc,

Examples can be found on such forums like Avforum.com

that is all

sounds reasonable to me
a bit like the star awards on that shopping site e baygum lad thats a good un

Mind coffeeholic and tachograph will have to be exempt as would ROG :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

aye, it works well, shows a bit of appreciation, theres is a lot of advice and you dont have to wait long to find someone to help you

Like a ‘thumbs up’ type of thing, along with the other buttons on the top right :question: :question: :question:

Sounds reasonable to me.

nick2008:
sounds reasonable to me
a bit like the star awards on that shopping site e baygum lad thats a good un

Mind coffeeholic and tachograph will have to be exempt as would ROG :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If introduced then I would like to be exempt - I don’t need thanks for doing something that I enjoy and if during that enjoyment it helps others - so be it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

pompus

jonoD:
pompus

Was not meant to be taken that way - sorry :blush: :blush:
If I put just don’t want it - would that express what i am trying to say better :question: :question:
That’s the problem with just seeing the written word - the meaning can get lost if, like me, a person cannot express the feeling that goes with it which can give another the wrong impression.

Write something and many will take the ame piece different ways depending on how they read it - it’s called being human