Tayside truckstop Dundee

Thinking of stopping at Tayside truckstop Dundee tomorrow night. Just wondering what its like with regards to cost, facilities and food etc. Cheers.

Sorry for late reply. Dundee Truckstop been shut a few years now.
The Horseshoe at Inchture (just south of Dundee) is quite good but fillsup early. Free parking, good food, washing facilities but
no showers. Village 3 minutes walk (across dual carriageway) if you want a drink.

oldmannie:
Sorry for late reply. Dundee Truckstop been shut a few years now.
The Horseshoe at Inchture (just south of Dundee) is quite good but fillsup early. Free parking, good food, washing facilities but
no showers. Village 3 minutes walk (across dual carriageway) if you want a drink.

er…there’s a truckstop behind the new(ish) Asda isn’t there?

Truckstop behing newish Asda is the one that is shut (now a Stagecoach bus garage)

I was there a month ago. Only stopped for diesel so can’t comment on facilities,sorry.

The truckstop still there, cafe is in the old shop for the fuel pumps, cant help with prices but the grub is good. Well it was a year ago

Aye Andy it was there last week as well, either that or the mixed grill I had was a figment of my imagination lol

scotstrucker:
The truckstop still there, cafe is in the old shop for the fuel pumps, cant help with prices but the grub is good. Well it was a year ago

Is this the t/stop that was called the last drop.Pardon my ignorance but ive been retired 14yrs.
regards dave.

dafdave:

scotstrucker:

Is this the t/stop that was called the last drop.Pardon my ignorance but ive been retired 14yrs.
regards dave.

Yes dave

scottie0011:
Aye Andy it was there last week as well, either that or the mixed grill I had was a figment of my imagination lol

I dont get that direction now greame, i get a nose bleed if i get north of leeds lol

Bloody hell I get a nosebleed after Glasgow lol

scottie0011:
Bloody hell I get a nosebleed after Glasgow lol

ah but you only get the good jobs after glasgow greame lol

scotstrucker:

dafdave:

scotstrucker:

regards dave.

Yes dave

Thanks for that.

It was a better place to stay when the driver’s bar was open.
Another thing, you pay to park there and there are no bogs when the cafe shuts. It doesn’t really bother me as such, but on principle seeing as they take money off you, it should be a basic provision IMO.

Thanks for all the replies. Just to confirm Tayside truckstop Dundee is still there. Nice but cheap food. Friendly staff. Cafe open till 8pm. Good clean showers and its £10 per night. I would recommend it.

Thanks for all the replies. Just to confirm Tayside truckstop Dundee is still there. Nice but cheap food. Friendly staff. Cafe open till 8pm. Good clean showers and its £10 per night. I would recommend it.

Dont know why my last post has repeated itself. Strange one that.