Tapatalk

I can’t upload photos. It says uploading photos had been blocked via tapatalk has been blocked by the forum.

I get that message too but before that there’s a message saying something about inline pics being hosted on tapatalk’s server and to contact our forum administrator ! Maybe they’re changing things to get copyright on our pics ■■?

Try changing the settings from tapatalk to attachment (it seems to work for me )

Tap the three dots on the bottom right if the window you write the message in.

Denis F:
I get that message too but before that there’s a message saying something about inline pics being hosted on tapatalk’s server and to contact our forum administrator ! Maybe they’re changing things to get copyright on our pics ■■?

Denis,

I’m not into all this technically logical stuff, but I’m seeing that you should send yourself a strongly worded PM. :grimacing: :laughing: :wink:

Is anyone else getting blank posts as the second topic in every forum? I clicked it and it says its a promoted post or something. Bloody Annoying.

mucker85:
Is anyone else getting blank posts as the second topic in every forum? I clicked it and it says its a promoted post or something. Bloody Annoying.

Yes !

I guess it’s blank because Rikki hasn’t signed up to let them advertise here !

I had a smartphone galaxy S2 and just viewed the forum like you would on any PC.
I recently lost that phone on a stag doo in Amsterdam.
So I bought a cheapo iphone on eBay and still view this forum from a google search and log in as normal as I would on a laptop. This is how I have been using this forum since I Registered.

Am I missing out on this tapatalk?
If Iam finding things fine and dandy as they are, so why should I pay for this tapatalk app?

If its a total different and easier experience then I might purchase the app.

Everything is optimised so you don’t have to zoom in on pages or scroll across to read them. It also uses less data to load up.
It depends on how much you use the forum I think it’s been worth it for me.

Aye the zooming in on pages is what I have to do often, the fact it uses less data might be a benefit as Iam tied in to a contract for the next 10 months.

I might give thing a whirl