Tapatalk

for those using Tapatalk they may have noticed an issue today- it didnt work !!
We upgraded to the latest version a couple weeks ago which seemed to be working fine, however a slight error today meant that one of its core files was over written and it stopped playing. :angry:

On trying to fix the problem, despite replacing the overwritten file Tapatalk for some reason kept refusing to recognise it was back… and still wouldnt play :confused:
So we have removed all the tapatalk files and done a completly fresh install… this may mean that you may have to log in again.
apologies

Rikki-UK:
for those using Tapatalk they may have noticed an issue today- it didnt work !!
We upgraded to the latest version a couple weeks ago which seemed to be working fine, however a slight error today meant that one of its core files was over written and it stopped playing. :angry:

On trying to fix the problem, despite replacing the overwritten file Tapatalk for some reason kept refusing to recognise it was back… and still wouldnt play :confused:
So we have removed all the tapatalk files and done a completly fresh install… this may mean that you may have to log in again.
apologies

Seemed to be working ok earlier today

I was having a few problems for a couple of days but all seems ok now. I wish I had my computer back, even tho the A button doesn’t work.

My tapatalk isn’t working as good as it used to. I have mine set to show the newest post first on the professional drivers forum as my default view. But since tapatalk updated at the beginning of the week, the first 10 posts appear twice on my phone for some reason. Doesn’t happen all the time though. Anyone else notice this or know how to stop it?