Tapatalk help.

I’ve just got the Tapatalk app and i’m all registered but it comes up that i don’t have the required permission to view anything whilst trying to use it on TNUK can anybody shed any light on this please.

I downloaded it and just logged in, had no probs with it to be honest. Does it give you signing in options? i.e facebook

I can now get onto it but when reading a thread i don’t have an option to reply it just says “you have reached the end of the thread” so therefore cannot type anything in.

Below " you have reached and of thread"
Text box with a plus sign to left and arrow to right.
Type there and hit the arrow.

Right didn’t have that option up before but I’ve sorted it (I think) now thanks.

Tapatalk is zb…:exclamation:

The only thing about the new version that annoys me is when you don’t go on it for 5mins or whatever it goes back to the main screen (if you use other forums you can choose wich ever 1 you want to log into) on the old 1 you could leave it a few hours and it would stay where you left off

There’s also a bug that freezes it when you try and mark posts as read. Fine on android but ■■■■ on apple

Everytime I log on a box pops up asking if I’d like to use Tapatalk. I always click “no”, sounds like I’m doing the right thing tbh.